*Promotion Thread*
2007.Aug.08, 10:10 AM
*Promotion Thread*
Ok. I've been promoted and I notice no difference whatsoever.

This thread is for people that would be so kind as to share information about what new things they've noticed since their promotions!

If everyone decides to keep it to themselves, where's the fun in that?
2007.Aug.08, 10:55 AM

I just reached second level engineer. The special ability is "Peacetime hideout repair - This special provides defense rating points up to 10 times your engineering rating up to the hideout max." The cost for performing this is 4 career points. Others have suggested that the 2nd lvl engineer can also defend the hideout during war and have a better repair rate, but I haven't experienced this yet.
2007.Aug.08, 11:12 AM

nbsvtvt Wrote:I just reached second level engineer. The special ability is "Peacetime hideout repair - This special provides defense rating points up to 10 times your engineering rating up to the hideout max." The cost for performing this is 4 career points. Others have suggested that the 2nd lvl engineer can also defend the hideout during war and have a better repair rate, but I haven't experienced this yet.

this abillity is also at the construction career from the begining Biggrin

dont know what u get at rating 2 srry
2007.Aug.09, 03:20 PM

I have construction promotion, you get Wartime hideout repair, quite usefull.
2007.Aug.10, 06:34 PM

any other input??
2007.Aug.10, 10:45 PM

how about i jumped from a 3.4 points gain average to somewhere up around 6. i expect that yo come down a bit though.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Aug.11, 03:44 AM

I have science level 2. You can reduce cybernetic hospital time by 10min per level, i think i can do it on anyone so if some one wants to get an implant and wants to spend less time in hospital let me know and i will do it cheap.
2007.Aug.11, 08:57 AM

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHA CHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grats on LVL 2 there.
2007.Aug.11, 10:20 AM

anyone knwo what the military bonus is yet?
2007.Aug.11, 11:56 AM

I heard it's the use of a bazooka when you can hospitalize a whole gang for 15 mins without the option to stim out.

Apparently, it's to counter the nerve pinch ability of the martial arts.

lol