stat lvling
2007.Aug.07, 10:56 PM
stat lvling
i just used a total of 32 enermy in decterity and the rank number hasnt changdd nor has the bar moved... is that normal? how do i get it to start leveling again?

edit: ok thast wierd it doesnt move if i use energy on it but it goes up just fine if i convert job points into it
2007.Aug.07, 11:30 PM

sometimes the bar is big, go to preferences and change stat display so you see the actual number. it might be increasing slower than you thought
2007.Aug.07, 11:40 PM

true but wouldnt the rank number go up at least? thats not moving either)

edit: ok i changed the siplay and you wer right the number does indeed move up.. but the rank number doesnt change anymore.. how does that go up?
2007.Aug.07, 11:55 PM

The rank number is your stat level compared to others playing the game. If you train and that number doesn't go up it means you still haven't built that stat stronger than the next strong person in the game yet.
2007.Aug.08, 12:13 AM

ok thats what i thought it meant..... wow i havent trained reputation and the number is like 500 i guess hardly anyone trains that then.. also whats the highest lvl you can get a stat too?
2007.Aug.08, 04:58 AM

good question... it hasnt been hit yet

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Aug.08, 02:58 PM

Hiei008 Wrote:ok thats what i thought it meant..... wow i havent trained reputation and the number is like 500 i guess hardly anyone trains that then.. also whats the highest lvl you can get a stat too?
depending on what system this game uses, I'd say either 65535 or somewhere in the trillion.

There is no set limit to levels from what Zen told us in the past.