So now this.....
2017.Nov.23, 08:57 PM
RE: So now this.....
Are you talking about the elements from Shadowrun that they kind of infringe upon? cuz I think you're allowed to have creative use of things like that.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Nov.23, 09:03 PM
I can't tell yous but does this ring a bell zen I pregnant two or three kids zen call me a fucking lied I dear you.

Oh year zen did you like what I did to the easter comp Wink

Oh zen ist every thing still the same or did you notice a slight change

Call me a fucking lier the 3 of you wake the fuck up
This post was last modified: 2017.Nov.23 09:35 PM by UNKAGED.
2017.Nov.23, 10:48 PM
(2017.Nov.23 09:03 PM)UNKAGED Wrote:  I can't tell yous but does this ring a bell zen I pregnant two or three kids zen call me a fucking lied I dear you.

Oh year zen did you like what I did to the easter comp Wink

Oh zen ist every thing still the same or did you notice a slight change

Call me a fucking lier the 3 of you wake the fuck up

http://www.yourdictionary.com/lier
2017.Nov.24, 01:26 AM
I don't know what the fuck to make of any of this. I just don't. I don't have anything witty to say about it at all and if I wasn't saying that I don't have anything to say, I would be entirely speechless or textless, I'm not sure

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Nov.24, 10:50 AM
Really things took a turn when err left, cipher helped keep things moving but I think he had problems working with the code that was already in place. Then i guess he stopped getting paid and stopped caring after a while.

Taking them to court would solve absolutely nothing. The games ship has sailed and we're here watching the horizon praying for anything but empty ocean.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2017.Nov.24, 12:12 PM
This is just for my own personal curiosity, but what would be your cause of action?

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2017.Nov.24, 05:45 PM
Well its going to be hard but I bet that everything matchs form the time you started to now all mail stats should stack up the same I don't know if I can get them to show history's but everything else should be the same comps and all hard to bite on but I bet you $100 I'm right on the money
I can't prove it but life repeats it self if you own a company and go thou the records they will be same with some slight change where this happens
And yous are are. All cool thou sad to see yous go IG the light goes out again maybe we all show up and do it again lol doooll.
Happen a few times could happen again and a word zen stop getting hacked and leaving and having kids lol

Unkaged over and out
This post was last modified: 2017.Nov.24 05:53 PM by UNKAGED.
2017.Nov.24, 06:33 PM
(2017.Nov.24 01:26 AM)filthymick Wrote:  I don't know what the fuck to make of any of this. I just don't. I don't have anything witty to say about it at all and if I wasn't saying that I don't have anything to say, I would be entirely speechless or textless, I'm not sure

2017.Nov.24, 06:37 PM
(2017.Nov.24 06:33 PM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2017.Nov.24 01:26 AM)filthymick Wrote:  I don't know what the fuck to make of any of this. I just don't. I don't have anything witty to say about it at all and if I wasn't saying that I don't have anything to say, I would be entirely speechless or textless, I'm not sure

That about sums up what I thought too. Although I may have added a "what the fuck did I just read?"