active users?
2017.Nov.11, 04:05 PM
RE: active users?
(2017.Nov.11 06:07 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Never underestimate how much time people are willing to waste with no real reward.

I do like the game alot but I miss the competitive aspect

To be competitive you have to start again everyone's to high up in skill and lvl with no real training hence the multis its harder then you think the time money can you be bothered with starting again I don't see anything wrong with starting again I don't attack real players but don't care if they use them to lvl.
2017.Nov.11, 04:13 PM
(2017.Nov.11 04:05 PM)UNKAGED Wrote:  
(2017.Nov.11 06:07 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Never underestimate how much time people are willing to waste with no real reward.

To be competitive you have to start again everyone's to high up in skill and lvl with no real training hence the multis its harder then you think the time money can you be bothered with starting again I don't see anything wrong with starting again I don't attack real players but don't care if they use them to lvl.

What?
2017.Nov.11, 04:23 PM
Idk, I have plenty of completion. All of decepticons and the top section of joint chiefs are all around my stats and or level.

Zyzz and me are so close in stats we almost only bite off to each other. Sometimes he pulls ahead and sometimes I do.

Starting over gives the entire game a ten year headstart. Mean you have no chance at passing anyone that's actually active. After 1000+ dollors worth of end, I would never restart.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Nov.11, 04:35 PM
(2017.Nov.11 04:13 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2017.Nov.11 04:05 PM)UNKAGED Wrote:  

What?

Starting again is what's needed people will look how long people have been playing and think its a waste of time shut it down fuck your bullshit sympathy
Of letting it run dick head shut it down and start again fucking homo not like you haven't done it before this game is bout 20 years old and anyone that can't remember that isn't a real awakened lands player I'm an original al player from when it was born their are people that know more then the general and Conrad which is me and yous don't remember it shutting down hence why we came back to it I bet cipher twice what I put in this game and he knows I'm not talking shit they have the data from us when we last played I'll exacute anyone that thinks they know more about this game then me.
Also zen now has 2 children since making this game never followed through on her sayings and is making money and taking the piss out of us this game does not simply work retard shut it down or do something to it.
This post was last modified: 2017.Nov.11 04:43 PM by UNKAGED.
2017.Nov.11, 05:13 PM
Just wondering, when you talk in real life do you breath?

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2017.Nov.11, 05:14 PM
I say we file a class action lawsuit for a gross misappropriation of donations.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Nov.11, 05:52 PM
Haha sorry crazy folly
2017.Nov.12, 09:06 PM
In saying all this their are quite a few people that still show up to play this.
I closed a game down saying what I told yous all because another game did the same thing I was talking to their creator and got on with him really well

He shut it down coz no one was donating and I couldn't do it on my own if you don't believe me look for vampire blood lust its now down but it was a great game you could get refreshes every day for free which was good.

And the community was like this one
He ask if I wanted to Skype with him but my shitty laptop wouldn't let me.Eek
2017.Nov.12, 11:30 PM
[Image: b22664c386989213f32a024127ef1440.gif]

Why not Zoidberg?