okokokokok
2017.Aug.29, 03:42 PM
RE: okokokokok
Poon is doing work on that muffen top

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2017.Aug.29, 04:40 PM
I haven't received no message from you muffin... However, If your own gang doesn't tell you the reasoning this all started then doesn't that ring alarm bells?

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2017.Aug.29, 05:11 PM
Sometimes i set off my car alarm after I bake out my car and forget the alarm turns itself on after a few mins

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Aug.29, 06:39 PM
I can't get out of the hospital long enough to even see gang mail. I have mailed Dreadwind a couple of times, and he sent back cryptic nasty notes, calling me a c*** ...

I feel like this is some sort of personal attack, and I have been NOTHING but polite and asked what I've done to incur such bullying behavior. I've played this game for 9 years, and I've NEVER experienced anything like this.

At one time, Decepticons tried to recruit me. Am I ever GLAD I didn't get involved with these kids!

I'm guessing he's like maybe 12-13 years old? Maybe he will outgrow this when he gets 18 or so. One can hope...
2017.Aug.29, 08:45 PM
(2017.Aug.29 06:39 PM)muffen Wrote:  I can't get out of the hospital long enough to even see gang mail. I have mailed Dreadwind a couple of times, and he sent back cryptic nasty notes, calling me a c*** ...

I feel like this is some sort of personal attack, and I have been NOTHING but polite and asked what I've done to incur such bullying behavior. I've played this game for 9 years, and I've NEVER experienced anything like this.

At one time, Decepticons tried to recruit me. Am I ever GLAD I didn't get involved with these kids!

I'm guessing he's like maybe 12-13 years old? Maybe he will outgrow this when he gets 18 or so. One can hope...

You've played the game for 9 years and haven't realized you can read gang mail while you're in the hospital? Hmm..

Click on mail, and click on gang mail at the top. That simple. You're welcome.

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2017.Aug.29, 09:12 PM
(2017.Aug.29 08:45 PM)TheManiac Wrote:  
(2017.Aug.29 06:39 PM)muffen Wrote:  I can't get out of the hospital long enough to even see gang mail. I have mailed Dreadwind a couple of times, and he sent back cryptic nasty notes, calling me a c*** ...

You've played the game for 9 years and haven't realized you can read gang mail while you're in the hospital? Hmm..

Again, not a personal attack towards you. Also you can read gang mails. just not respond with gang reply while in hosp. twist pointed it out for you sooooo you're welcome.

you're talking to dread. Is he in your gang. No. You keep annoying him hes gonna get snappy considering he has done nothing to incite this hosp war and shouldn't have to always explain it. FYI, considering he did also tell you to "ask your leaders"...

Lol, instead you chose a gang who always starts shit and caused a hosp war for you.. great choice Winky Fyi some of their reason is because we declared war on them. yes a gang war, now you know some of it. But they will not tell you the whole story, because they want an excuse to make them seem like the good guys Rolleyes

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2017.Aug.29, 09:26 PM
(2017.Aug.29 09:12 PM)backfromhell Wrote:  
(2017.Aug.29 08:45 PM)TheManiac Wrote:  

Again, not a personal attack towards you. Also you can read gang mails. just not respond with gang reply while in hosp. twist pointed it out for you sooooo you're welcome.

you're talking to dread. Is he in your gang. No. You keep annoying him hes gonna get snappy considering he has done nothing to incite this hosp war and shouldn't have to always explain it. FYI, considering he did also tell you to "ask your leaders"...

Lol, instead you chose a gang who always starts shit and caused a hosp war for you.. great choice Winky Fyi some of their reason is because we declared war on them. yes a gang war, now you know some of it. But they will not tell you the whole story, because they want an excuse to make them seem like the good guys Rolleyes
And Codex still has to piggy back them...

2017.Aug.30, 03:57 AM

Can distinguish Muffens message from mine, has some obsession with 12 and 13 year olds.

"I have mailed dreadwind a couple of times" why? I never asked you to message me and you would message twice till I reply, fucking annoying "CUNT" Smile it's a fookin game son *Mcgregor voice*

I've been reading gang mails from hospital and jail since day 1, it's a shame you can access personal mails from the hospital too or else you would have never had the chance to tell me about your big "9 years" with still little knowledge on the game.

Last 10 messages to/from this player:
29.Aug.17 Thought you would have finished with "OK."

29.Aug.17 So it sounds like you are one of the 12-year-olds? I wonder if your whole gang is adolescent bullies? Sure seems like it.

What you need over there is maybe just one adult to lead you.

28.Aug.17 OK.

28.Aug.17 Just leave the fucking gang then cunt, stop messaging me you're just crying to me cunt.

28.Aug.17 I am in the hospital LITERALLY every time I log on.
Can't post gang mail from the hospital, but if I stimmed out every time, I would be out of my 100 stims in a day. This is today:

8:01 pm ThePoonTangSlayer hospitalized you. Delete
5:50 pm DECEPTICONS has declared war on your gang! Delete
5:16 pm Dreadwind hospitalized you. Delete
2:46 pm DECEPTICONS has declared war on your gang! Delete
2:20 pm ThePoonTangSlayer hospitalized you. Delete
10:17 am BestBtch hospitalized you. Delete
9:54 am DECEPTICONS has declared war on your gang! Delete
6:39 am ThePoonTangSlayer hospitalized you. Delete
3:10 am ThePoonTangSlayer hospitalized you. Delete
1:15 am ThePoonTangSlayer hospitalized you.

25.Aug.17 If your gang has posted NOTHING, I think you need to reconsider wether you're in the right gang lol, seem slack as fuckkkk over there!!

25.Aug.17 As a matter of fact, my gang doesn't know I messaged you. And they've posted NOTHING about why this is going on.

I know there are 12-year-olds in the game. Every once in a while I run into them.

25.Aug.17 Hey Muffen Smile

Nothing personal, you shouldn't need to ask me questions like this your gang knows and you have been instructed by your gang to message me.
It seems to me your imagination has run wild Muffen, I do not think there is anyone of the age of 12 in the whole game.
25.Aug.17 Hello, Dreadwind,

I am writing to ask you what have my gang and I done to anger you and your gang? I've been playing this game for about 9 years, and never have I done anything to make anyone mad at me enough to keep me in the hospital 24/7, making it basically impossible to play the game. If I've done nothing, I can only imagine y'all have a bunch of 12-year-olds in your gang, who find it fun to be a bully, even a virtual bully.

I have plenty of career points to be able to medic heal out of the hospital, but for 9 years the point of the game hasn't been to see how often I can bust out of the hospital.

I guess I'm either asking forgiveness for whatever I've done to piss y'all off so bad, because otherwise I don't quite see the point.

Thank you,

Muffen
2017.Aug.30, 05:12 AM
Make bongs not bombs

2017.Aug.30, 08:55 AM
(2017.Aug.30 05:12 AM)deathishere Wrote:  Make bongs not bombs

Winky