RE: Selling sym-pak-orange
Selling 100 sym-pak-orange. Pm me
2017.Apr.17, 01:04 AM
What's up, no buyers?

...no, really!
2017.Apr.17, 02:35 PM
Orange syms are for borgs with no happiness. It would have been nice if they made other types of sym-paks like Zen said she planned on doing. One of many ideas that didn't happen.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2017.Apr.18, 02:47 AM
(2017.Apr.17 02:35 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Orange syms are for borgs with no happiness. It would have been nice if they made other types of sym-paks like Zen said she planned on doing. One of many ideas that didn't happen.

Like this you mean ?

Sym-Pak - Blue
Item Type Medical
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 2
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 1.1 kg
Standard Price $15,000
Trade-in Value $1
PermaGrin Pharmaceuticals has come out with a new line of SymPacks. After a late night working on enhancing the formula for their Orange SymPacks, the lab technicians needed a quick pick-me-up. Combining only the finest ingredients from their labs with the technology behind the Orange SymPack, they proudly present Blue SymPacks. As with their previous product, they can also harm the user due to overuse. A rare side effect of use is "crashing", or losing some of one's energy.

Blue SymPaks have a 100% chance of improving one's action points by up to 25% of max action points. But they have a 50% chance of decreasing your hit points as a result. Drop below 1 hp and you can be hospitalized. There is an unspecified (but low) chance of losing 10% of your energy as well.

There is speculation on the active ingredients in the Blue SymPacks, however, the head of R&D for PermaGrin Pharmaceuticals is currently serving a term for distribution of Meth, and is unavailable for comment.

I'm not sure if I've got the only one, would be interested to know if anyone else has any ?

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2017.Apr.18, 06:59 AM
blue sym-pack

Wasn't that a prize or thing to be found in a contest?

...no, really!
2017.Apr.18, 02:08 PM
First ive remembered hearing about it

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Apr.18, 02:24 PM
I have one of the blue ones, don't remember if I got it in a contest (Halloween?) or bought it. I tend to keep things though, good grief I even have a couple of Ghoulaches tucked away in my storage.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2017.Apr.19, 01:41 AM
First time reading the sym-blue. As for the 100 sym orange, still selling them Razz any takers?