HOSP WAR!!!
2017.Jan.10, 04:00 AM
HOSP WAR!!!
Alright ladies and gentlemen, welcome to kicking off the new year with a bang. Two powerful gangs will face off violently for no reason other than its the simplest sollution to pissing someone off too often.

On one side we have a gang that needs no introduction, litetally you can smell us from the parking lot with all this powerful haze, kush and chronic we be blazin, the gangstas of ganja, the leaders of cheeba, the one, the only jOINT cHIEFS!

And on the other side of the cage our fiendish fighters from the outback, the titans of tyranny, the collossus of crushing hideouts the devious, the dangerous, the DECEPTICONS.

No love lost mates but lets get that hosp filled up
This post was last modified: 2017.Jan.10 04:01 AM by filthymick.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Jan.10, 04:06 AM
RE: HOSP WAR!!!
(2017.Jan.10 04:00 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Two powerful gangs will face off violently for no reason other than its the simplest sollution to pissing someone off too often.

This, this had me laughing

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2017.Jan.10, 04:10 AM
Its a real reason for every hosp war in thus game

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2017.Jan.10, 04:12 AM
I like the way you think
2017.Jan.10, 04:18 AM
Perhaps one day every year we should have a open game hosp war?

2017.Jan.10, 04:19 AM
(2017.Jan.10 04:18 AM)deathishere Wrote:  Perhaps one day every year we should have a open game hosp war?

This for sure. I bet every one can agree to this

2017.Jan.10, 04:25 AM
(2017.Jan.10 04:19 AM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2017.Jan.10 04:18 AM)deathishere Wrote:  Perhaps one day every year we should have a open game hosp war?

This for sure. I bet every one can agree to this

that would be absolutely nuts i can picture how it would look

filthymick 322 hospitalized by conrad
megatron 282 hospitalized by conrad
Zyzz 274 hospitalized by conrad
deadmanwalking 256 hospitalized by conrad
howl 222 hospitalized by conrad
Unkaged 211 hospitalized by conrad
Mac 210 hospitalized by conrad
general 201 hospitalized by conrad

you get my drift lol

But I had to quit.....

2017.Jan.10, 04:28 AM
Good point that legitimatly made me lol

2017.Jan.10, 05:07 AM
With Shauno joining in things certainly look a little 1 sided. Im a little tired and havent read the arguments, but how did a gang war turn into a hosp war?
2017.Jan.10, 05:18 AM
(2017.Jan.10 05:07 AM)S2pmarine Wrote:  With Shauno joining in things certainly look a little 1 sided. Im a little tired and havent read the arguments, but how did a gang war turn into a hosp war?

well, that's what i have been trying to figure out, we war them, they cry because they loose. soo they begin to hosp us because they loose. Now this is the 4th time its happened after a war the hosp us. or one or two of our members. they dont like us warring them because "theyre not easy points?" that is thier actual reason. I could dig out other mails from dead man. additionally they accused me of lying saying i promised i wouldnt hit there gang in another war, which i never did.. gang mail shows it.

our side: We know theyre not easy gang points but we do it because active wars are fun.

they dont like that so they hosp us and cry for loosing. (well deadman does)

thats whats happened.

now its just like a fuck it moment.

But I had to quit.....