hello america
2016.Nov.09, 02:08 AM
hello america
congrats, you did it.
you get a a person that hates minorities, thinks his country's needs stand before that of others, screams racist rants, makes racism publicly accepted and has a weird haircut.
Someone who claimes he will make his country great, will revive the economy and that his way is the only way to do so.
torture, declaring people as unwanted and getting rid of them are considered appropiate.
what's the worst that can happen? lol

-the german guy
2016.Nov.09, 02:28 AM
RE: hello america
They are doomed. now we will start getting americans coming to Australia via boat.

2016.Nov.09, 03:53 AM
Immigrants out,non whites out all hail Donald Trump!

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2016.Nov.09, 04:24 AM
When is he gonna start building the wall that's what I want to know and I made some money off him today on betting so weeeeee

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2016.Nov.09, 06:59 AM
Canada is looking nicer... applied to University if Toronto for my graduate work. If I get in, they'll have to force me back to America.
2016.Nov.09, 09:52 AM
Well this is a fine mess we're in

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2016.Nov.09, 01:28 PM
She probably won the popular vote yet still lost. Fuck the system, the same system people are saying Trump doesn't represent is why he won.
2016.Nov.09, 02:10 PM
thats how gore was beat by bush .....now defend bush.....

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2016.Nov.09, 04:00 PM
Fuck Bush, he was useless and is partly responsible for the turmoil in the middle east and his passing of the Patriot act is why the NSA can spy on us. There's no redeeming quality of that man.
2016.Nov.09, 08:19 PM
I thought he recounted his way in?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.