battle ground
2016.Jul.03, 11:14 PM
battle ground
Awakened Lands International Airport
You cannot enter the battleground area without a contest!

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2016.Jul.03, 11:31 PM
RE: battle ground
There was an earlier announcement saying that the database troubles had glitched up the contest and that a makeup event would be scheduled later on. And that in the meantime Arnold would be in town. I wish I had made a copy and paste of that announcement as it looks as though it's been replaced with the usual message. @_@

"Down these mean streets a man must go who is not himself mean, who is neither tarnished nor afraid..." - Raymond Chandler.
2016.Jul.04, 04:22 AM
(2016.Jul.03 11:31 PM)Denethor Wrote:  There was an earlier announcement saying that the database troubles had glitched up the contest and that a makeup event would be scheduled later on. And that in the meantime Arnold would be in town. I wish I had made a copy and paste of that announcement as it looks as though it's been replaced with the usual message. @_@

GG RolleyesRolleyes

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2016.Jul.04, 04:49 AM
BG is shit anyways
2016.Jul.04, 08:41 AM
So we can do the battleground, or Arnold's trainer? Seems like a no brainer...

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2016.Jul.04, 10:29 AM
Yay a fucking gym trainer. I gym train all the fucking time. Id rather have battleground. All you people have been the same forever. Lets all get strong and only attack people who dont play any more. Whats the fucking point of all those stats when no one ever wants to use them?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2016.Jul.04, 12:52 PM
because "overtime" by the rules could last months with how active our admins are. Not getting stuck not being able to crime
2016.Jul.04, 02:14 PM
(2016.Jul.04 10:29 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Yay a fucking gym trainer. I gym train all the fucking time. Id rather have battleground. All you people have been the same forever. Lets all get strong and only attack people who dont play any more. Whats the fucking point of all those stats when no one ever wants to use them?

Gotta stat up for the eventual Big Bang man. There's no way that this game isn't going to eventually turn into a hosp fest. It's only a matter of time before the bigger ones get bored enough for it...
2016.Jul.04, 02:19 PM
It already happened. It was called 36th v asylum and most people wouldnt have been able to handle

2016.Jul.04, 07:07 PM
I'm really disappointed I didn't have the opportunity to try to earn a few extra hours worth of career points. That really helped me out last year... The only Evens win ever.