Hardware failure
2016.May.21, 07:11 PM
Hardware failure
The server suffered hardware failure yesterday.

We're in the process of bringing everything back up.
2016.May.21, 09:48 PM
RE: Hardware failure
You should make a newspaper article for. Been a while since I seen that muscley armed paperboy. Wonderin when he gonna bring me some good news...

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2016.May.22, 01:02 AM
(2016.May.21 09:48 PM)filthymick Wrote:  You should make a newspaper article for. Been a while since I seen that muscley armed paperboy. Wonderin when he gonna bring me some good news...

he may have brought the server back alive to get his money from it..... doesn't mean he actually gives the smallest fuck about the game in general.

I can assure you anyone in charge of this game only gives a shit about continued financial support, and not a single tiny itty bitty fuck about the game or the players still playing it.

just a lil factoid 4 U....
Lets have a little truth here.... the 25k a year this game makes in profits in Ciphers little world probably justifies him running a script every holiday to collect his 12k a year.

so last year running the script and doing a copy paste of the rules or what it will entail went WAAYYYYYYYYYYY beyond his 10 hrs a year focus cause it promised specials.

So he proved he didn't care in the least bit.. by modifying his copy and paste from last years holiday contest and removing anything special for the players after he realized it meant more than 2 hrs work that quarter.

He is way over paid for this game. if he made 1k a year he would still be a Piece of shit IMO....

But what do I know? I have a some morals.
This post was last modified: 2016.May.22 01:20 AM by randomjacker.
2016.May.22, 04:44 AM
Let's see what sort of compensation there is from this. A weekend career day was missed. 2 days so far of training and donator status. The compensation should exceed all. It doesn't matter if it wasn't the game's fault; that's not how the real world works. And this is still very much the real world. People put their actual cash into this. And the sad thing is, cipher and any other admin has become just like the corporate world. They forget what it's like when you're on the other side. People that are putting in the effort into this game, and money. They get on the business side and start to care less and less.

I guarantee you if the role was reversed, they'd be pissed too. But no, not when you're on the other side collecting the cash.
2016.May.22, 05:01 AM
Doubt the hardware failure was what RJ was referring to - shich no one can fault. More than likely it was the 'Absentee Landlord' who is never around and who has done little to 'enhance' or improve this game since taking over. Not to mention the 'Auto' competitions that never see awards...
2016.May.22, 07:05 AM
damn I missed all the action. sometimes not giving a fuck about this game means we miss out on these things...

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2016.May.22, 03:38 PM
Yes we need reimbursed for lost career and donator status. Should we go on strike???

How is your Peterbilt ??

PITTSBURGH STEELERS RULE
2016.May.22, 04:00 PM
I wish I too could get my Saturday back too, I could at least do my Careers. I need every bonus day I can get for that!

Unfortunately I have never seen those cheap S.O.B.s reimburse us for anything B4!! [Image: crywithkleenex.gif]
This post was last modified: 2016.May.22 04:01 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2016.May.22, 05:51 PM
I got my carer and skills in after it came back up

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.