Poll: What level should seperate the big dogs from being allowed to attack "Noobs"?
This poll is closed.
10th and below 25.00% 2 25.00%
20th and below 12.50% 1 12.50%
30th and below 12.50% 1 12.50%
36th and below 50.00% 4 50.00%
Total 8 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2016.Jan.01, 01:41 PM
GANG RUNNERS AND OWNERS:

ROLL CALL COUNT TIME!
Who is here for the ride and wants to hot wire this classic from the inside? Sign my register for a sign of solidarity. I AM TAKING OVER OWNERSHIP OF THIS GAME. With most of you having a 6 year head start on me, it will be a few more years before I have enough ass implement my plan without having some agreement among say 30-50% of the games top players.

I will do this without pay, and without knowing how to code or even hiring coders and accessing the mainframe. Show your interest and I will enlighten you on my plan once I've had the time to type it out. Your help, support, or ideas are welcomed. I am a sportsman, so any and all are invited. Even Mac... lol.

SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR!!!
I am talking about ending attacks by high level bullies on low level players without getting a lower level to enforce their will by separating us into 2/3 classes of players. This will encourage lower levels and give them the chance to ascend to baller status where anything else goes for those of us who like a challenge and like active attacking/online hitting to get the shit going.

This would also encourage commerce when higher levels have to buy a hit or take care of a captain to enforce their will at a higher level. Rule breakers will be forced to answer to a higher order.

When we have more players there will be people to:
1) Have fun with
2) Buy your old gear again
3) Continue playing an ATTACK game

I take no pleasure in hosping a low level player in another gang for the actions of another player beyond their control for hours on end and without end. I DO however take great pleasure in helping new players, enforcing my will, and defending my side.
I can do this with the support of a couple of the top few or even 30%-50% of the top 20. Without support, it will take a minute... but I will get there. Jailbreak
This post was last modified: 2016.Jan.01 02:19 PM by deadmanwalking.
2016.Jan.01, 05:04 PM
RE: 2016
if you have ever played this game you know high lvls don't attack weaker players.
in al only a hand full of people do that a because their a multi or they think their funny and know people cant take the pressure that's built in to the game.
this game was designed to bring in money like all games that are made that's why end and intel are run buy money
any other cash you throw at it pays you in different ways depending how you use those options I could throw a lot of money at this game to over throw the power in the game .
for the first 2 half years of playing al I never donated I worked my arse off 24/7 and was always number 1 on the poi for trains and crime.
in 2013 I started donating money for trains which I didn't do that often then I found you could make money from donating so really I encourage yous to donate money to the game.
I guarantee you will not be up set with your choice you want and need a 600k house and if you want your gear pay a little more.
2016.Jan.02, 09:44 AM
Sorry, I had to get someone to explain this to me because I wasn't really sure what you were trying to say.

I still don't understand the poll question can you rephrase it so that the rest of us can understand what this means?

Poll: What level should seperate the big dogs from being allowed to attack "Noobs"?
10th and below
20th and below
30th and below
36th and below

I had a migraine start on Wed, but I can't believe all my confusion is stemming from just that.

I would however like to point out that I think separating the lvl u can attack someone is wrong... I used to defend my referrals from low lvl bullies when they started playing. IF this game suddenly became active again and i gained more referrals, are you now trying to say that you wouldn't want me to step in and protect them from the assholes and the jerks?
This post was last modified: 2016.Jan.02 09:46 AM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2016.Jan.02, 09:57 AM
The only two people who really hosp low levels for no reason are super and spike tbh
2016.Jan.02, 11:08 AM
Flashback......

CarlWeathers

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2016.Jan.02, 04:37 PM
Cheetah use hosp me regularly cause I wouldn't give in, or back down. Even though I knew I was gonna get the hosp. Of course it didn't help that I would stim out and effectively stick my tongue out at her by sending something stupid in a mail, or sending $100-200 to her $1 at a time ( you wouldn't believe how much that upsets, and further enraged some people) aka space bird and connie
This post was last modified: 2016.Jan.02 04:38 PM by Acooper.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2016.Jan.02, 06:04 PM
What?

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2016.Jan.02, 06:57 PM
I used to get hosp by heaps of higher levels when I first started playing, and pretty much all the way up to level 30. You just suck it up. Most of the low levels dish it out.
This post was last modified: 2016.Jan.02 06:58 PM by deathishere.
2016.Jan.04, 01:31 AM
(2016.Jan.02 09:57 AM)S2pmarine Wrote:  The only two people who really hosp low levels for no reason are super and spike tbh

That is a lie we don't hospitalize anyone for no reason we have to be provoked and any hospitalization from us must be justified and necessary.
It is time people take responsibility for their actions and stop trying to appear innocent.
(2016.Jan.02 11:08 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Flashback......

CarlWeathers

teamPBR'd lol
This post was last modified: 2016.Jan.04 01:32 AM by SuperDave.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2016.Jan.04, 01:49 PM
(2016.Jan.04 01:31 AM)Sp1k3 Wrote:  
(2016.Jan.02 09:57 AM)S2pmarine Wrote:  The only two people who really hosp low levels for no reason are super and spike tbh

That is a lie we don't hospitalize anyone for no reason we have to be provoked and any hospitalization from us must be justified and necessary.
It is time people take responsibility for their actions and stop trying to appear innocent.

so you're a comedian now?
This post was last modified: 2016.Jan.04 02:15 PM by benzon.