Encumbrance Rate
2018.Mar.03, 10:33 PM
RE: Encumbrance Rate
Oh yeah same

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2018.Mar.03, 11:25 PM
What he said

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2018.Mar.04, 04:08 AM
(2018.Mar.02 09:21 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2018.Mar.01 01:10 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  
(2017.Oct.10 10:21 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I hate to be the guy that agrees with Super Dave, but I've kind of noticed that less than one income Birds makes a difference sometimes also.

It seems a little convenient to just have it be a coincidence that I hit a lot more frequently when I don't have my really heavy belt on.

And I know Zenith said that it doesn't affect anything unless it's greater than one. However Zenith also said they were going to be more updates just saying

I'm a stupid Noob who asks for help all the time but think I know better when the answer doesn't suit me Rolleyeslol

Fixed

As if you're even capable of providing 'help' or even a unbiased opinion. Still trying and failing to catch up with Connie and General in stats?You h8 that I am Zenith's biggest fan and the 1st and only player to bust out of FedJail .

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2018.Mar.04, 06:14 AM
You need to spring Jaysin from fed for me among others

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2018.Mar.04, 09:04 AM
(2018.Mar.04 06:14 AM)filthymick Wrote:  You need to spring Jaysin from fed for me among others

They have to post 'bond' via creating a new acct and playing then dispute donation and negotiaterms of supervised release probation parole then they are good to go. NinjaCool

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

2018.Mar.06, 01:17 PM
That is truly funny.
2018.Mar.06, 05:33 PM
(2017.Oct.10 01:41 PM)S2pmarine Wrote:  
(2017.Oct.10 10:47 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  My question was so clear even a blind person could see,it's not about a answer I want to hear just a informed reasonable response.

The informed response was encumberance rate doesnt affect anything unless it is >1 no matter what you believe.

(2018.Mar.06 01:17 PM)IamAWolf Wrote:  That is truly funny.

Mainly cause it's proven to be true.
This post was last modified: 2018.Mar.06 05:34 PM by SuperDave.

2018.Mar.09, 08:06 AM
(2018.Mar.04 04:08 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  
(2018.Mar.02 09:21 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  
(2018.Mar.01 01:10 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  
(2017.Oct.10 10:21 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I hate to be the guy that agrees with Super Dave, but I've kind of noticed that less than one income Birds makes a difference sometimes also.

It seems a little convenient to just have it be a coincidence that I hit a lot more frequently when I don't have my really heavy belt on.

And I know Zenith said that it doesn't affect anything unless it's greater than one. However Zenith also said they were going to be more updates just saying

I'm a stupid Noob who asks for help all the time but think I know better when the answer doesn't suit me Rolleyeslol

Fixed

As if you're even capable of providing 'help' or even a unbiased opinion. Still trying and failing to catch up with Connie and General in stats?You h8 that I am Zenith's biggest fan and the 1st and only player to bust out of FedJail .

Hahaha so all the mail's about weapon, armour, endurance you used to send me asking/begging for help, they never happened right ?
As for catching people, I gave that up years ago, some days I don't even finish my skills let alone train.
Oh and paying your way out of fed is not really busting out, you're a sad lonely man, I pity you !!