uniques
2015.Nov.26, 03:00 AM
uniques
what are the chances of a unique being made when their is only about 130 players including good knows how many muiltis they let people away with. I have sum made coz the game went to shit not that I use them but their are shit loads of them.
2015.Nov.26, 03:33 AM
RE: uniques
I'd say slim to none. There was the new Halloween stuff. Windows 10 may have changed things up with universal apps and stuff. Perhaps the dude has been in action. Maybe he got fragged and family will pick it up... someone is definitely in there doing something. (However occasional) He must have to pay somebody to do it for him. It could be he hadn't looked until he realized he had been taken on service.

The old player's will have a better idea than I do about the sale...etc.
2015.Nov.26, 04:01 AM
I beleave he has the right Idea not doing anything I would to if I found out what people are doing which is what I know for a fact people talk shit and think they can get away with it tec fucked yous in the arse I find that quite funny seeing I got fuck really bad so I have know feelings towards any one in the world they can all suck my dick and go to hell.
2015.Dec.06, 02:17 AM
If there are so limited players , then what does a unique item matter? This game really use to be something special with a great community. It's sad to come back to a ghost town, but I left when the game's developers did. I saw this coming. This game really use to be the best on the market half a decade ago when zenith and err were running it together. I set alarms in the middle of the night to log on and play this game, and never found another game like what this use to be. It really is sad and should be put out of it's misery. I log in from time to time and just watch it fall apart.

-and I use to be a space wrangler myself. The only gang with any hair on their balls.
This post was last modified: 2015.Dec.06 02:19 AM by bebopcrew420.
2015.Dec.06, 11:27 AM
Digi wat up bro?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2015.Dec.11, 06:18 AM
(2015.Nov.26 04:01 AM)UNKAGED Wrote:  I beleave he has the right Idea not doing anything I would to if I found out what people are doing which is what I know for a fact people talk shit and think they can get away with it tec fucked yous in the arse I find that quite funny seeing I got fuck really bad so I have know feelings towards any one in the world they can all suck my dick and go to hell.

Its not the right idea, regardless if people talk shit about him. Its business it is money. Back when Zenith announced SnorkelBill would become coder etc. I did think this game was going to be run properly, i was wrong. But how could you give someone so much trust to run your game?