Joint Chiefs AL contest
2015.Nov.26, 02:28 AM
Joint Chiefs AL contest
I'm getting really tired of Jack Mort and his gaggle of turkey borgs. I have 5 candies for the first person to HOSP Jack Mort. No leaves or mugs. Send me the fight log in a message to let me know it's done and post it here in the forum to show AL you are the first.

It's a shitty contest I know, but at least I pay...Winky

2015.Nov.26, 03:48 AM
RE: Joint Chiefs AL contest
Round 1 Zyzz hits Jack Mort for 228 damage. Jack Mort resists 40 for atotal of 188 damage. Jack Mort misses Zyzz! Zyzz headbutts Jack Mort for 59 damage. Jack Mort resists 20for atotal of 39 damage!

Round 2 Zyzz hits Jack Mort for 213 damage. Jack Mort resists 48 for atotal of 165 damage. Jack Mort misses Zyzz!

Round 3 Zyzz hits Jack Mort for 225 damage. Jack Mort resists 33 for atotal of 192 damage. Jack Mort misses Zyzz!

Round 4 Zyzz hits Jack Mort for 854 damage. Jack Mort resists 34 for atotal of 820 damage. Jack Mort misses Zyzz! Zyzz headbutts Jack Mort for 87 damage. Jack Mort resists 24for atotal of 63 damage!

Round 5 Zyzz hits Jack Mort for 271 damage. Jack Mort resists 50 for atotal of 221 damage. Jack Mort misses Zyzz!

Round 6 Zyzz hits Jack Mort for 743 damage. Jack Mort resists 48 for atotal of 695 damage. Jack Mort misses Zyzz! Zyzz headbutts Jack Mort for 70 damage. Jack Mort resists 11for atotal of 59 damage! Zyzz defeated Jack Mort.

You pound Jack Mort to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience. Hospitalization Time : 261

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2015.Nov.26, 04:01 AM
We have a player! I think they had him turned up last year. He smoked me bad and he usually got a few 1 pointers. Enjoy the candy!!!

You sent 5 Candy Canes to Zyzz's storage.
Close post
This post was last modified: 2015.Nov.26 04:01 AM by deadmanwalking.
2015.Nov.26, 05:01 AM
Wooo free candy. None of the bots give me any gang points Sad

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.