skills
2015.Aug.20, 02:16 PM
skills
I know this has been said before but why cant we get a delete button with conformation to erase them my skills page looks messy and im not happy about it that is all. Scream
2015.Aug.20, 02:53 PM
RE: skills
Because we get all those other cool things first. Developer doesn't have time to include this also.

Ninja
2015.Aug.20, 04:24 PM
haha yeah your right or maybe things need a lot of time to work out im sure this game wasn't made in a week of being bored.
2015.Aug.20, 09:28 PM
Actually....Rolleyes

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2015.Aug.20, 09:46 PM
(2015.Aug.20 09:28 PM)filthymick Wrote:  Actually....Rolleyes

Haha HI Mick. she did her home work just saying.
2015.Aug.21, 04:07 PM
Oh yea I know. But the game was live way before any fine tuning went down. Qcgangland was made in a few nights I believe but everyone gave up on it before the fine tuning ever started and now its dead.

Rip slim and white wolf. We miss u guys

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2015.Aug.21, 05:53 PM
true that mate. im not to sure when I first syarted playing it was pretty active that was something like 10 years ago it was the same but more lively maybe not ten years but close and it was the same then I must of come in just after the change.
This post was last modified: 2015.Aug.21 05:58 PM by UNKAGED.
2015.Aug.21, 07:29 PM
I joined al 7 months before gang battles were added. 1.5 years before skills. But I understand before I joined a gang war could cause a hideout to be deleted if they lost all their respect points. Other ppl who would know about this is howl pun big rod and a few others I'm not really sure who else

2015.Aug.21, 08:44 PM
(2015.Aug.21 07:29 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I joined al 7 months before gang battles were added. 1.5 years before skills. But I understand before I joined a gang war could cause a hideout to be deleted if they lost all their respect points. Other ppl who would know about this is howl pun big rod and a few others I'm not really sure who else

haha true that.
2015.Aug.26, 07:03 AM
(2015.Aug.21 07:29 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I joined al 7 months before gang battles were added. 1.5 years before skills. But I understand before I joined a gang war could cause a hideout to be deleted if they lost all their respect points. Other ppl who would know about this is howl pun big rod and a few others I'm not really sure who else

There are several things about the old code that I miss and unfortunately we cant seem to have it both ways however I don't think there were any super big gangs until code changes were made and that was when a lot of gangs were merged into 1 super gang. In the old code you could lose your gang while u slept and wake up no longer in one. This did indeed lose alot of players because a bigger gang w/ stronger members could dominate the field and dictate what other players could do. It def made for hard feelings! I actually wish that we could still annihilate the smaller gangs say maybe up to 5 slot gangs so the we could reduce some of the clutter in there... Wink

I also miss the old Gang member designations. You used to be able to have a President who controlled everything and a Vice President who could control everything the president said he could including kicking out problematic members. Now this can no longer be done. Of/c right now the game is pretty dead which is a very sad thing to see but it would still have been handy to have a VP who could do the things a Pres could with very lil adjustment.

The really sad part of it is that this game is still one of the better ones out there and I wish that someone was still doing updates as well as getting the prizes out in a timely fashion!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl