Asking Permission to allow boyfriend to get account.
2007.Aug.02, 06:02 PM
Asking Permission to allow boyfriend to get account.
I wanted to get permission to have my boyfriend register an account on this PC. I wanted to state his account will be his own account, and I will have NO part in it. Not even to give him $, credits, items, our anything of that such. I do plan on keeping him as a referral (if that is alright with the staff). If cannot register on this PC, he will register at work, but that will limit his game time. Just seeing if it was possible to get permission for him to create an account. Thanks.
2007.Aug.02, 08:00 PM

It has happened before but you might want to mail Zenith (ID=2) about it, she might answer you faster.
2007.Aug.02, 08:22 PM

Thank you. I will do that as soon as possible! ^^
2007.Aug.03, 09:29 AM
Re: Asking Permission to allow boyfriend to get account.
abstractamy Wrote:... I wanted to state his account will be his own account, and I will have part in it...
"and I will have no part in it." ~ I think you meant
2007.Aug.03, 12:24 PM

If you are looking to have a part in his account, then I believe this goes against the Terms of Service (ToS).

[Image: nosharingsy3.png]
2007.Aug.03, 12:37 PM

she does mean No part, the post doesnt make sense otherwise
2007.Aug.04, 12:30 PM

I'm not giving him a single dollar, lol. Actually I plan on kicking his butt Razz Eitherway, I meant "No Part" lol. I wont give him money, he wont be in my gang, no items, etc etc. Just his own little account to do as he pleases.
2007.Aug.04, 12:32 PM

Dragon Wrote:If you are looking to have a part in his account, then I believe this goes against the Terms of Service (ToS).

[Image: nosharingsy3.png]

I know this Dragon... That is why I am posting for permission Razz
2007.Aug.04, 01:43 PM

Dragon knew what you meant. He only posted because he wanted to be on your topic. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!