priceless mail
2014.Oct.23, 11:07 AM
RE: priceless mail
Good forum cheap credit on markets i forgot to bank wire moneyi will leave it like that for the next 24 houres good mugging people

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2014.Oct.23, 04:43 PM
I don't think attempting to mug you would end well for me
2014.Oct.24, 07:12 AM
(2014.Oct.23 04:43 PM)hannibalcar Wrote:  I don't think attempting to mug you would end well for me

He was lying anyways, had nothing on him.
2014.Oct.24, 02:26 PM
Yea i had it all

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Oct.30, 03:54 AM
Priceless

Sender : NightProwler [41433] online
Date : 30 October 14 @ 1:36:02 am
Subject : Mac

Has promised this war will never end. If it goes a few more days it never will. I don't think dreadwind knew or cared what he was doing when he started hosping us. Zyzz probably did. So what.

I was just trying to let my guys get their time like you. I don't know or care who owns the shadow name. If this goes into the high feast, whoever is allied with Mac is going to suffer until he comes on like Dave and there is nobody left. All who are part of his squad on all saints day will go into the book and each member will suffer as long as the game remains.

I would discuss an alternative with your members. Server midnight November 1st. Any still in alliance with him will wear the brand and be hunted at every turn as we please. Pretty fucking sad since I had no problem with you or your gang. Mac will stop or I will cut the legs from beneath him.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report
This post was last modified: 2014.Oct.30 03:55 AM by deathishere.
2014.Oct.30, 04:59 AM
Lol. Hunt you if I leave the shadow gang. What a dodgy cunt.

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2014.Oct.30, 10:13 AM
What a lame dude. He needs to wash his sandy ass and go play with the big boys some more.
2014.Oct.30, 10:18 AM
idk ..he sounds pretty serious now

guess im grounded for life

Rolleyes

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2014.Oct.30, 10:31 AM
You're right. He does sound serious.

Seriously retarded.

Go fight like a man and stop talking aboutbit. Guy hasn't even reached half a year mark on this.
2014.Oct.30, 02:11 PM
[quote='deathishere' pid='270058' dateline='1414662882']

Priceless

Sender : NightProwler [41433] online
Date : 30 October 14 @ 1:36:02 am
Subject : Mac

Has promised this war will never end. If it goes a few more days it never will. I don't think dreadwind knew or cared what he was doing when he started hosping us. Zyzz probably did. So what.

I was just trying to let my guys get their time like you. I don't know or care who owns the shadow name. If this goes into the high feast, whoever is allied with Mac is going to suffer until he comes on like Dave and there is nobody left. All who are part of his squad on all saints day will go into the book and each member will suffer as long as the game remains.

I would discuss an alternative with your members. Server midnight November 1st. Any still in alliance with him will wear the brand and be hunted at every turn as we please. Pretty fucking sad since I had no problem with you or your gang. Mac will stop or I will cut the legs from beneath him.
Reply | Delete | Block User | Report

Cool story ....
This post was last modified: 2014.Oct.30 02:12 PM by shauno.