Nightprowler to the shadow gangs:
2014.Sep.26, 03:20 PM
RE: Nightprowler to the shadow gangs:
No rules and no enforcement. It makes you wonder why. Imagine all the players living in hospitals who ho hoo
2014.Sep.26, 03:41 PM
I dont personally understand the logic that if there were admins they would, for some reason, stop this... The hosp option was put in the game for a reason.

In fact, hosping encourages donations (to get stronger, to get the upper hand, etc.) so this sort of thing would be encouraged.

That being said, an excessive amount of hosps for no good reason might warrant a little side help. But from my experience, there is nothing excessive about this.

Just some run-of-the-mill attacks. Meh.
2014.Sep.26, 04:21 PM
The only time I remember admin getting involved in hosps was when some one went full psyco. Like the time Bender tried to make everyone in the game quit or an ex-girlfriend drama that involved inappropriate pictures in the forums and of course Bezaleel.
2014.Sep.26, 06:24 PM
(2014.Sep.26 04:21 PM)IamAWolf Wrote:  The only time I remember admin getting involved in hosps was when some one went full psyco. Like the time Bender tried to make everyone in the game quit or an ex-girlfriend drama that involved inappropriate pictures in the forums and of course Bezaleel.

don't forget cober/bender/monk and the endurance training bug

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2014.Sep.26, 07:13 PM
(2014.Sep.26 06:24 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2014.Sep.26 04:21 PM)IamAWolf Wrote:  The only time I remember admin getting involved in hosps was when some one went full psyco. Like the time Bender tried to make everyone in the game quit or an ex-girlfriend drama that involved inappropriate pictures in the forums and of course Bezaleel.

So ur implying the admins only interfere if it benefits mac in some way

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Sep.26, 07:15 PM
Pretty much. I've been reporting Conrad and his flock of multis every day for the past year and not a word on it from the assmins.
2014.Sep.26, 07:37 PM
(2014.Sep.26 07:13 PM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2014.Sep.26 06:24 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  

So ur implying the admins only interfere if it benefits mac in some way

Ehh?? Not sure how any of the above situations effected me ?
Bender was fed jailed after he changed his name to "hospingtillyoufedme" or something like that then miraculously let out of fed again, I had nothing to do with the "ex-girlfriend drama" and as far as Bez was concerned I never spent much time in hospital from him and certainly never benefited from him getting fed jailed.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2014.Sep.26, 08:17 PM
Yes you did mac you got a big payment from geting number 18 fed. At least 12 mill if i rember:lol

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2014.Sep.26, 08:58 PM
I for one am not suffering .... its funny to watch this go on

I mean wtf , press releases and all ...good shit mate

I will leave the money on the night stand

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2014.Sep.26, 10:52 PM
great theater, Just wish some of the speeches were shorter