DIRTY DEEDS PRESS RELEASE part one/trouble sending
2014.Sep.22, 10:29 PM
RE: DIRTY DEEDS PRESS RELEASE part one/trouble sending
It did post! It said it contained 3 pictures when i was trying to do the complete article. I cut it in half and some came out misaligned and other parts got cut entirely. That was too much work for this result.

I thought the fake cease you issued humorous for somebody who seemed to want out of this war so bad. I wish I could read the rest of it.

Sender : NightProwler [41433] online
Date : 21 September 14 @ 7:40:50 am
Subject : Press release statement

Sorry to keep sickness waiting. This war was started over a crusade against donators by sickness. There is a post from him in the forum to get admin to come back. A noble idea but impossible to impliment. 2DD members retaliating for the day of hosps. Mac wanted me to bring problems up with him before the got out of hand. He refused to reign in his players. After a few days of 2asandab and I crushing them for not moving on, Mac hoped me once or twice and called hosp war after an asylum vote. I had given the 2 offenders the chance to stop the hosps before the gangs got involved and it was not honored.

That had not even been a day before the warlords started hosping is as well. We were not doing great but doing ok. From what I hear Mac hosped deadmanwalking and that pissed off HUNT3R. That was taken as an attack on DD AND 420 by the shadow family.

Macs members started this war and he will end it when he calls a cease fire among his members and it is honored. Below are the mails I have dug out to defend myself and my gang as I can only look at the forum but not post anything. Also my gang has no forum. I won't waste my time to ask for one. In sure there will be a piece or two missing from having to recompile inbox and out box. It isn't hard to read between the lines.

I had been promised a month and we are nearly there. Speak with him about your concerns and we will end the attacks once we have him at his word that it is over.
NightProwler
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last 10 messages to/from this player: >>>Mac Bottoms up!!!
7.Sep.14 Donating ??? Are you insane ? I've not put a penny into this game in over 3 years. Have fun this month, might run a sweepstake on how many gang members you have left at the end !
7.Sep.14 I was trying to talk them down off the ledge. For my effort I got cussed by Luigi and heard a few intelligent things come from sickness. You hit the only 2 that had attacked. Goku, Zyzz and dreadwind chimed in shorty after. I looked for a way out and there was none. You saw the list I mailed. They were getting paid 1 for 3. Then it's open season from the family? Big bad shadow family. Having trouble with lowly dirty deeds? It's embarrassing. Any way you slice it. Do you intend to stop donating as well?

7.Sep.14 You will notice I stayed out of this while it was just you hosping them, when the rest of your gang started then I did also. I also warned you about hitting duck and you decided to ignore that so now you have a month of this at least. Let's see what your gang looks like after a month of hosping ! My gang are quite used to hosp war's are yours ?
7.Sep.14 You have done nothing to stop this. I hear you all voted and I honored my ceasefire with Luigi and sickness. Zyzz and dreadwind made it a family affair last night. You are the man with the cards so as long as my gang is in hosp, you can count on revenge attacks on the shadow family as that is my only recourse.

I'm sure Conrad is having a field day.
4.Sep.14 It's not unprovoked, go ahead hosp her, I will take great pleasure in hosping you whole gang for months. Your decision?
4.Sep.14 If she continues her name goes on the hosp list as well. Sickness and Luigi are now the only two attacking with regularity.
4.Sep.14 Sickness has been with us a lot longer than 9 days, he was my war Lord in our run to second in the gang point table. Hes been inactive for a while, I guess he's trying to make some fun around here as the game is so damn dead!
4.Sep.14 The hosping of all my active players many on line needs to stop. This kid sickness apparently thinks he runs you and the shadow gangs. Just point and shoot. 9 days and he runs the world. I want the attacks to end today.

September 4, 2014, 1:05:42 am joshBGosh Sickness Hosp Loss $0
September 4, 2014, 1:02:49 am ItalianSaux Sickness Hosp Loss $0
September 4, 2014, 1:02:31 am Brinsta Sickness Hosp Loss $0
September 4, 2014, 12:05:15 am NightProwler CAINE Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 10:53:47 pm BigRod tehpwnerer Leave Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 9:40:33 pm joshBGosh Luigi Hosp Stalemate $0
September 3, 2014, 9:33:28 pm MikeOlive Luigi Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 9:32:34 pm FiveSixAlpha Luigi Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 8:51:29 pm Mings Luigi Hosp Stalemate $0
September 3, 2014, 8:40:40 pm Mings Sickness Hosp Win $0
September 3, 2014, 8:15:52 pm m0nter0f308 Sickness Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 7:49:12 pm ItalianSaux Sickness Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 7:44:29 pm Brinsta Luigi Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 7:40:40 pm NightProwler Mac Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 7:07:49 pm Eleven Luigi Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 7:06:27 pm NightProwler MEGATRON Mug Loss $1,848
September 3, 2014, 7:03:03 pm FiveSixAlpha Luigi Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 7:01:07 pm MikeOlive Luigi Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 6:38:35 pm Jormungandr Sickness Hosp Win $0
September 3, 2014, 6:15:12 pm joshBGosh Sickness Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 6:12:41 pm Eleven Sickness Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 6:12:24 pm Brinsta Sickness Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 2:36:42 am Brinsta Sickness Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 2:34:14 am joshBGosh Sickness Hosp Loss $0
September 3, 2014, 2:33:51 am ItalianSaux Sickness Hosp Loss $0

What do your defense logs look like? If I didn't look I wouldn't have even seen the other half of them.
This is the NightProwlers message that was omitted from the top. I think it shows where he went over and beyond to try to stop this war and protect his people and Mac changed his rules in the 7th inning again.
This post was last modified: 2014.Sep.22 10:42 PM by deadmanwalking.
2014.Sep.22, 10:43 PM
(2014.Sep.22 10:29 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  It did post! It said it contained 3 pictures when i was trying to do the complete article. I cut it in half and some came out misaligned and other parts got cut entirely. That was too much work for this result.

I thought the fake cease you issued humorous for somebody who seemed to want out of this war so bad. I wish I could read the rest of it.

Sorry to keep sickness waiting. This war was started over a crusade against donators by sickness. There is a post from him in the forum to get admin to come back. A noble idea but impossible to impliment. 2DD members retaliating for the day of hosps. Mac wanted me to bring problems up with him before the got out of hand. He refused to reign in his players. After a few days of 2asandab and I crushing them for not moving on, Mac hoped me once or twice and called hosp war after an asylum vote. I had given the 2 offenders the chance to stop the hosps before the gangs got involved and it was not honored.

That had not even been a day before the warlords started hosping is as well. We were not doing great but doing ok. From what I hear Mac hosped deadmanwalking and that pissed off HUNT3R. That was taken as an attack on DD AND 420 by the shadow family.

Macs members started this war and he will end it when he calls a cease fire among his members and it is honored. Below are the mails I have dug out to defend myself and my gang as I can only look at the forum but not post anything. Also my gang has no forum. I won't waste my time to ask for one. In sure there will be a piece or two missing from having to recompile inbox and out box. It isn't hard to read between the lines.

I had been promised a month and we are nearly there. Speak with him about your concerns and we will end the attacks once we have him at his word that it is over.
NightProwler
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7.Sep.14 Donating ??? Are you insane ? I've not put a penny into this game in over 3 years. Have fun this month, might run a sweepstake on how many gang members you have left at the end !
7.Sep.14 I was trying to talk them down off the ledge. For my effort I got cussed by Luigi and heard a few intelligent things come from sickness. You hit the only 2 that had attacked. Goku, Zyzz and dreadwind chimed in shorty after. I looked for a way out and there was none. You saw the list I mailed. They were getting paid 1 for 3. Then it's open season from the family? Big bad shadow family. Having trouble with lowly dirty deeds? It's embarrassing. Any way you slice it. Do you intend to stop donating as well?

7.Sep.14 You will notice I stayed out of this while it was just you hosping them, when the rest of your gang started then I did also. I also warned you about hitting duck and you decided to ignore that so now you have a month of this at least. Let's see what your gang looks like after a month of hosping ! My gang are quite used to hosp war's are yours ?
7.Sep.14 You have done nothing to stop this. I hear you all voted and I honored my ceasefire with Luigi and sickness. Zyzz and dreadwind made it a family affair last night. You are the man with the cards so as long as my gang is in hosp, you can count on revenge attacks on the shadow family as that is my only recourse.

4.Sep.14 It's not unprovoked, go ahead hosp her, I will take great pleasure in hosping you whole gang for months. Your decision?
4.Sep.14 If she continues her name goes on the hosp list as well. Sickness and Luigi are now the only two attacking with regularity.
4.Sep.14 Sickness has been with us a lot longer than 9 days, he was my war Lord in our run to second in the gang point table. Hes been inactive for a while, I guess he's trying to make some fun around here as the game is so damn dead!
4.Sep.14 The hosping of all my active players many on line needs to stop. This kid sickness apparently thinks he runs you and the shadow gangs. Just point and shoot. 9 days and he runs the world. I want the attacks to end today.

What do your defense logs look like? If I didn't look I wouldn't have even seen the other half of them.
This is the NightProwlers message that was omitted from the top. I think it shows where he went over and beyond to try to stop this war and protect his people and Mac changed his rules in the 7th inning again.

If only that was the whole story, like the media, it is very one sided.....

(2014.Sep.22 09:51 PM)filthymick Wrote:  I always just wrote my name at the top and handed them in blank

did you say it was in invisible ink?
This post was last modified: 2014.Sep.22 10:45 PM by backfromhell.
2014.Sep.23, 12:13 AM
Nope i said fuck you i aint doin this shit and got suspended

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Sep.23, 12:32 PM
(2014.Sep.22 10:29 PM)deadmanwalking Wrote:  It did post! It said it contained 3 pictures when i was trying to do the complete article. I cut it in half and some came out misaligned and other parts got cut entirely. That was too much work for this result.

NightProwler

holy shit im in tears ...thank you

MAC ......quit bein a pussy and doin what I tell ya ......geesh

oh and let me share the forum mail.....and lets not forget the multi dmw and np hit shadow gangs after a fair warning of ... oh shit don't hit other gangs ..I even asked my gang not to get involeved in my lil war

just to be clear

2014.Sep.05, 08:45 PM
just to be clear

sickness

PoliticallyAwakward
Userid: 38067
Level: 26
Shadow Asylum

blame mac!

no really he said I could go to war and its my war ...no need for anyone to get involved if they don't want to ..I appreciate all and any effort ..but if they don't go for you no need to defend me in any way

and yes mac I have been drinking Razz

did you really post that or did the voices i hear start typing to me ?
2014.Sep.23, 05:13 PM
I love how they wanted to end this war. But they kept up the hosps. And even got the gen involved.

wow i englished good this morning.
This post was last modified: 2014.Sep.24 12:43 AM by backfromhell.
2014.Sep.24, 12:12 AM
U get hospd whether ya give them or not, why not? Other than xp

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Sep.24, 12:43 AM
(2014.Sep.24 12:12 AM)filthymick Wrote:  U get hospd whether ya give them or not, why not? Other than xp

yeah i know.. i was more hoping something would be settled and i thought it would of been settled. but it just got a little bigger now.
2014.Sep.24, 03:35 AM
[Image: frohatmeme.jpg]
This post was last modified: 2014.Sep.24 05:12 PM by bconrad56.

2014.Sep.24, 03:54 AM
(2014.Sep.24 03:35 AM)filthymick Wrote:  Roger that.

eco 4-19 inbound, somebody order a warthog? music to my ears full hmmer!
You know our modo, we deliver!
2014.Sep.24, 08:34 AM
It doesn't matter. This is just ingame boredom. Its fun for mac and shauno because they are cowardly. Every other hosp war they got into where they were smashed was over quickly. You have to donate to enjoy a hosp war and you have to donate to to really hate a hosp war. If you don't then a few hours in the hospital is good for everyone

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy