9 months too late
2014.Aug.29, 11:08 PM
9 months too late
Might want to update arnold's message. Oh forgot, that would mean having to, you know, update something...

Let's get started on those new year's resolutions.

Arnold is in town! The special gym trainer extraordinaire is here to pump you up, with a slight bonus to his normal results!

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2014.Aug.29, 11:46 PM
RE: 9 months too late
The game would seem a lot less dead if people were to come to the forum regularly and not just a bitch about how dead the game is or how bad the admins are.

And just sayin, gym day shoulda been yesterday regardless of Arnie today. Its how its always been.

We should all file charges against Ken for misappropriation of donations. Maybe that will get someone to show up for work[/u]

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Aug.30, 12:14 AM
I do come to the forums every day. Lots of people calling each other names, not really encouraging. But please show me where I have EVER bitched about the admins before this?
This message is the same as the one from jan, I don't think it is too much to ask them to change it.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2014.Aug.30, 12:37 AM
Not you specifically my dear. Just people who do show up occasionally almost always to complain about something seldom to return.

The name calling however is, unfortunately, probably the most encouraging thing about the forums. I'd be willing to bet the amount of competition spawned from these rivalries is what truly keeps these people playing.

I'm serious about the misappropriations though.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Aug.30, 04:24 AM
Fuck Cipher.
2014.Aug.30, 07:13 AM
Sad thing is this game has a nice feel on phone, tab, lap, or desk...with a real staff, this game can be revived...bring A.L. up to date
2014.Aug.30, 10:36 AM
CRUNCHYBLACK FOR ADMIN!!!

2014.Sep.02, 11:37 PM
(2014.Sep.02 11:35 PM)BadLuck Wrote:  Zenith called

They are getting gang banged trying to make a living since you all stopped donating so much
2014.Sep.03, 05:41 PM
(2014.Aug.29 11:46 PM)filthymick Wrote:  The game would seem a lot less dead if people were to come to the forum regularly and not just a bitch about how dead the game is or how bad the admins are.

And just sayin, gym day shoulda been yesterday regardless of Arnie today. Its how its always been.

We should all file charges against Ken for misappropriation of donations. Maybe that will get someone to show up for work[/u]

el-oh-el

Spoken like a true obama-phone usin mother farger Wink

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2014.Sep.03, 07:53 PM
Sorry my avian home slice, ur lack of regular posts has voided any validity ur statements may or may not carry.