fucked up thoughts when you bored
2014.May.22, 08:18 AM
fucked up thoughts when you bored
to get sick do you get sick while asleep or awake when dose it all start but most people get sick when around others then asleep or awake thoughts on this.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2014.May.22, 08:50 AM
RE: fucked up thoughts when you bored
Typically when im sick i wake that way. I say aasleep

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.May.22, 08:57 AM
You probably caught whatever is making you sick from someone else when you are awake, and when you sleep it just has time to get worse. You feel ok when you go to sleep but are actually sick and don't know it yet. It's just the contrast of feeling worse when you wake up that makes you think you got sick overnight.
2014.May.22, 09:47 AM
Well yea, but i consider it to when i notice symptoms. I thought it was more of the slowed metabolism that wakes up the sickness

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.May.22, 03:34 PM
Your body is immunosuppressed while you sleep becuase of a decreased heart rate. White blood cells that fight bugs and infections that you catch travel through the bloodstream, decreased heart rate means decreased blood flow, and a slower time for the antibodies to get into the fight.

Also, we are usually rather warm and in darkness while we sleep. Perfect breeding grounds.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.