I'm a little confused...
2014.Apr.04, 10:05 AM
I'm a little confused...
Federal Jail Inmate #1131
Mission failed.

I'm sure someone knows exactly what this is... and if you do, do you mind sharing?

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2014.Apr.04, 10:36 AM
RE: I'm a little confused...
His mission wats to hosp mac till he quit i believe. Name was bezaleel

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Apr.04, 11:38 AM
Wait a minute, he was ordered to hospitalize someone until they quit, and when he couldn't accomplish that, he was fed jailed?

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2014.Apr.04, 12:59 PM
It was his own mission, he wasn't ordered or hired.

(2011.Jan.21 07:49 AM)yobtebe Wrote:  On a mission - for God
2014.Apr.04, 03:22 PM
(2014.Apr.04 10:36 AM)filthymick Wrote:  His mission wats to hosp mac till he quit i believe. Name was bezaleel

The part I don't get is why that you people that have been here long enough to remember the Shadows of Light have a gap in your memory concerning the 6 months that Mac was a member of Habitat. The Bezaleel drama started after Mac left and Bezaleel was Fed'd before The Asylum was formed.
2014.Apr.04, 08:45 PM
I dont rember him being able yo hosp mac ever he could most of his gang but not mac.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2014.Apr.04, 09:29 PM
(2014.Apr.04 03:22 PM)IamAWolf Wrote:  
(2014.Apr.04 10:36 AM)filthymick Wrote:  His mission wats to hosp mac till he quit i believe. Name was bezaleel

The part I don't get is why that you people that have been here long enough to remember the Shadows of Light have a gap in your memory concerning the 6 months that Mac was a member of Habitat. The Bezaleel drama started after Mac left and Bezaleel was Fed'd before The Asylum was formed.

For me it was during a random inactivity streak

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Apr.05, 03:39 AM
There was a few people at that time that upset that wanker too not only mac you all know.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2014.Apr.05, 08:51 AM
(2014.Apr.04 09:29 PM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2014.Apr.04 03:22 PM)IamAWolf Wrote:  

For me it was during a random inactivity streak

If I'd kept my mails with Bezaleel I would post them. The short version is that Bezaleel was pissed at Mac. Bezaleel bragged that he was donating $100 a week to keep everyone in SOL in the hospital forever. I think he probably donated at least $200, possibly as much as $500, by the time he realized that he was attacking the wrong gang. That was when he changed his reason for hosping everyone from "because Mac so his gang has it coming" to "I'm on a mission from God". Zen asked him what was going on, he got ignorant with her, and that was what got him Fed'd.
This post was last modified: 2014.Apr.05 08:52 AM by IamAWolf.
2014.Apr.05, 08:54 AM
I'm more surprised at the fact that Zen banned a potential weekly donator, now that's some unbiased professionalism right there