Imagine if we could get in contact with Err
2014.Jan.12, 06:57 AM
RE: Imagine if we could get in contact with Err
Thanks nick i allmost wet my self when i saw some one like it.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2014.Jan.12, 06:59 AM
If you ran out of depends I can spot you some dough

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2014.Jan.12, 07:02 AM
SWEET??.

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2014.Jan.12, 09:38 AM
imagine all the people, living for today

Wu tang
2014.Jan.15, 02:42 PM
I haven't left the game. I still sign on out of habit like most of us. Rarely go into the forums anymore.

Err is my cousin. Definitely not the same person as Cipher and Zen.

He has no interest in coming back from what I understand. He's moved on to other endeavors and is doing very well.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2014.Jan.15, 06:26 PM
(2014.Jan.15 02:42 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  I haven't left the game. I still sign on out of habit like most of us. Rarely go into the forums anymore.

He has no interest in coming back from what I understand. He's moved on to other endeavors and is doing very well.

You could at least ask him to contact zen.
2014.Jan.15, 07:15 PM
(2014.Jan.15 06:26 PM)deathishere Wrote:  
(2014.Jan.15 02:42 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  I haven't left the game. I still sign on out of habit like most of us. Rarely go into the forums anymore.

You could at least ask him to contact zen.

Agreed. Get us some fucking contact with either Zen or Cipher.

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2014.Jan.15, 09:35 PM
Hate to burst ur bubble but then what? Bitch, curse Mail/call/etc zen or cipher about updates and all the now cliched stuff around here? I doubt that will even make a difference, hell don't even think it will get past their spam filter lol.

The only way this game can truly change is if the devs decide to make a change themselves, not some threats and bickering. Can't control someone's free will, no matter how persuasive u are. I thought this was obvious years back lol
2014.Jan.15, 11:56 PM
no one expects anythingto happen. its just allthere is to talk about thats game related anymore

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2014.Jan.16, 06:48 AM
I usually get a response from Cipher when I mail him. It's not often quick though. I just wish Zenith would use some of the money this game still makes and hire someone to code.

Loads of coders look for things like this, just to boost their experience. I'd like to think Zenith hasn't thought of this.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!