36 welcome back thread
2013.Nov.08, 11:02 PM
RE: 36 welcome back thread
(2013.Nov.08 06:22 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Boush he got banned cuz your grandaddy was a house slave not a cotton picker

How did you know that! That was my best kept secre!!! Wink ssshhh!
2013.Nov.09, 06:15 AM
(2013.Nov.08 08:37 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  
(2013.Nov.08 07:34 PM)spacebird Wrote:  Headbustin got mad cuz chubby virgins stick together

Now if they could teach your butt cheeks to stick together you could go back to jail

No offense, cancer kid, but you guys are on my posts like white on the adolescent skin of wu-tang clan fans. Have I done something to offend you? Biggrin

Just remember, while you guys are still playing this failed game with your failed gang that...Habitat already did it
This post was last modified: 2013.Nov.09 06:22 AM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2013.Nov.09, 07:05 AM
I wonder if this kid is going to off himself when he figures out no one gives a flying Fuck about him or Habitat?
2013.Nov.11, 06:44 PM
Perhaps this should be the goodbye 36 thread?Nice going to those that abandoned the gang during their time of need for support was never more neededRolleyes

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2013.Nov.11, 06:57 PM
Thanks. I'm very happy we got you to do commentary. Let me get the backdrop for your glorious moment in AL history.

[place asshole here]
2013.Nov.11, 07:18 PM
What the fuck were we supposed to do? Stick around and bake them a cake with a file in it?
2013.Nov.11, 07:29 PM
I look forward to Monk,Bender and Cober's release and what the hell even weak ass Kush he's a good guy.Those who've abandoned 36 during their time of need for support will be PWN'd into retirement should the 3 0f the 4 mentioned modern A.L. legends and future hall of famers should they decide to exert their power.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2013.Nov.11, 07:39 PM
(2013.Nov.11 07:29 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  I look forward to Monk,Bender and Cober's release and what the hell even weak ass Kush he's a good guy.Those who've abandoned 36 during their time of need for support will be PWN'd into retirement should the 3 0f the 4 mentioned modern A.L. legends and future hall of famers should they decide to exert their power.

Man, I want what ever this guy is smoking....

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2013.Nov.11, 07:52 PM
(2013.Nov.11 06:57 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Thanks. I'm very happy we got you to do commentary. Let me get the backdrop for your glorious moment in AL history.

[place asshole here] (see below)

well, if you insist.

(2013.Oct.22 10:01 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  I want to apologize for calling everyone bitches in that gang. but by virtue of your leader being the biggest bitch in the game, in a way that makes you a bitch for joining. with the exception of the former x pats and big nick you guys are alright. but common, again?

October 22 2013, 7:05:19 am Habitat declared war on The 36th Chamber
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Gang war history shows the last 25 gang wars your gang has been in.

Opponent Damage Dealt Damage Received Gang Points Winner
Habitat 4048 1504 87 The 36th Chamber Summary
Habitat 4052 1941 86 The 36th Chamber Summary
Habitat 7753 4082 92 The 36th Chamber Summary *****

I find it hard to believe you guys are TRYING to lose. this is just sad. bird has an ego the size of the moon and the discipline of a small child.

you guys had your run and now its over, it wasn't a gang that was going to last forver. that's what happens when you build a gang on a bunch of non-loyal members who want one last hurrah before the game ends.

so make your decision, quit or move on. you couldn't possibly want to retire in that excuse of a gang. it was created and ran by 1. money and 2. one overly anxious, overly sensitive, overly ambitious, overly active player who has now gone into the gutter.

*Also for asylum, who cant do enough damage to us to stop us from defending against the strongest hideout in AL, you suck.

that is all.

I will say, it was well kept. One of the best assholes I've ever fucked.

over and over and over
This post was last modified: 2013.Nov.11 07:55 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2013.Nov.11, 08:00 PM
Spacebitch = Worthless

Can best most, but not the artists formerly known as the 36th.

Get fucked, wet turd.