somethings wrong.
2013.Aug.29, 06:56 PM
somethings wrong.
theirs nothing being done to the game why is this have you given up on it ??? ScreamScream
2013.Aug.31, 11:40 PM
RE: somethings wrong.
are you actually that slow at figuring out that the admin don't care anymore? Rolleyes
2013.Aug.31, 11:46 PM
no I just wanted to bitch about it. Smirk
2013.Nov.19, 03:01 PM
You got a lot of fcking patience holding out hope for this long. Almost longer then the jews have sat waiting for the messiah to grace us with his presence
2013.Nov.19, 03:58 PM
(2013.Aug.29 06:56 PM)UNKAGED Wrote:  theirs nothing being done to the game why is this have you given up on it ??? ScreamScream

Giving up on this game, as you would say, is just an assumption. See, for the admin(s) to "give up" on this game, the admin(s) would have to let the server crash by not paying and not logging in. The admin(s) do both of these.

You and many others make the sad assumption that they have given up, just for the simple fact that they don't respond or give any attention. Unfortunately, they don't. I give it a few more months and they will be back.

To help speed up this process, I'm sure that they would love your donations and for you to vote for their site, because they are greedy and money hungry, and will only pay attention to this game if they are receiving money and gaining a user database.

I read somewhere in these forums that there are 40,000+ members that have signed up here, yet only 75+ that still play. Wouldn't that make you want to go into hiding for a while if this was your game?
2013.Nov.19, 09:36 PM
Make that 76+

I back and not going anywhereCool
2013.Nov.20, 08:16 AM
(2013.Nov.19 03:58 PM)TheRyno Wrote:  
(2013.Aug.29 06:56 PM)UNKAGED Wrote:  theirs nothing being done to the game why is this have you given up on it ??? ScreamScream

Giving up on this game, as you would say, is just an assumption. See, for the admin(s) to "give up" on this game, the admin(s) would have to let the server crash by not paying and not logging in. The admin(s) do both of these.

You and many others make the sad assumption that they have given up, just for the simple fact that they don't respond or give any attention. Unfortunately, they don't. I give it a few more months and they will be back.

To help speed up this process, I'm sure that they would love your donations and for you to vote for their site, because they are greedy and money hungry, and will only pay attention to this game if they are receiving money and gaining a user database.

I read somewhere in these forums that there are 40,000+ members that have signed up here, yet only 75+ that still play. Wouldn't that make you want to go into hiding for a while if this was your game?

the game dropped in success after the admins stopped making updates, not before. It's their actions that caused the game to fail, and a lot of people like myself stuck it out for years before realizing that the game wasn't going to be picked back up. The newspaper use to have daily updates, now you get one a year. I gave this game thousands of dollars, and probably four solid nonstop years of playing. A lot of other people did the same. It use to be a great game, and it wasn't easy to walk away, but the game is dead
This post was last modified: 2013.Nov.20 08:17 AM by bebopcrew420.
2013.Nov.20, 09:28 AM
So you're saying that they just up and left, while making thousands of dollars off you alone?

That seems pretty skeptical, but believable if that makes any sense. However, answer this question, are you certain that they didn't run out of options to update the game with, therefore deeming the newspaper not usable anymore? Or are you just another upset gamer, willing to blame it all on them?
2013.Nov.20, 11:01 AM
All I know is something's wrong with the hosp right now. Seems to be smoking full of weed ATM.