We should
2013.Aug.27, 08:19 PM
We should
try to make a history of AL. Since it will be dead in a short time, why not try to put together a summary of the events that took place over the past six or so years. I wasn't here from day one, but have read stories about the early days(as many of you have). So instead of bitching about this dying game, why not look back on what got us(me) hooked in the first place. The game could have been a lot more, but life blows... so fuck it. Remember the happy times you ass wipes, we'll all be burning in hell soon enough. Twisted
2013.Aug.28, 03:20 PM
RE: We should
I m already burning in hell
2013.Aug.28, 07:45 PM
it begins and ends with 36.

Wu tang
2013.Aug.28, 08:30 PM
yoda used to have the start of it on his old bottledbrainsdirect site that no longer exists

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2013.Aug.30, 12:13 AM
I haven't had much to say in the forums since I made a drunken ass of myself flaming Behemoth, but before it's gone I wanted to say while I've endured my share of rats, I have actually met quite a few people on this game whose company I enjoyed.

Yes, the game sucks. It is what it is. But I'll miss it when it's gone.
2013.Aug.30, 12:21 AM
in the beginning i think there was elders and i think marvel. someone add to this cuz i know there was more....

wars were fought until a gang had no more respect points and was destroyed. this made alot of people unhappy....

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.