Days Old: 2015
Friends: 38
Enemies: 172
Referrals: 1
Physical Info
Health Status: Healthy
Federal Jail Inmate #1131

Mission failed.

he obviously played for a while to be lv 41. so, what is this fabled failed mission that is the listed reason for his banning?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2013.Aug.22, 01:28 PM
RE: NbrEighteen
His last name change was onmissionfromgod. His son/multi's name was muse, and faceless at one point. I wish I could remember the name the guy was most known by, he was one of my first enemies when I was first starting out. A real douchebag and liar.
2013.Aug.22, 02:03 PM
That would be bezaleel, who had the title of biggest pos in AL till he got banned and superdave took it over. He was a heavy donator and was pretty strong at the time he got banned, granted that is relative to my own perspective. I do know that if he still had a weapon equipped, I would not be able to beat him.
This post was last modified: 2013.Aug.22 02:07 PM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2013.Aug.22, 02:32 PM
assain knows about that one i think i got him ban i hoasplize his hole gang for a long time he was the one i could not beat he got up set he had a lot of credits at one time i think he got upset i did back down he was a tool

RED DEAD REDEMPTION SAY IT AINT SO BITCH

2013.Aug.22, 07:58 PM
yeah, it was bezaleel. That wasn't his name when I first met him, but I think it's what he's most known as. I managed to stay a little ahead of him, but he dumped a ton of cash into the game. He pissed too many people off to put his donations to use. I remember his banning was a little shady, but he had already been caught as a multi/shared account at one point.
2013.Aug.22, 08:51 PM
one for old times sake even though it was a crappy time

You pound assasin to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 127

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2013.Aug.22, 09:46 PM
He was unfortunately responsible for the break up at BAD. I remember i pissed in his cheerios something fierce after my initial year long hiatus... Back then BAD family was 8-9 gangs and nearly 100 members strong.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2013.Aug.22, 10:28 PM
i remember bezaleel from jaysin sayin he was cool lmao, kinda makes sense in a way i guess. i think he was in my Filthy Mafia CliQ at one point unless someone else had a really similar name. i remember faceless too but cant remember if i was friends with him or not.

might be thinking of bael actually but i know who he is/was by a few dif names. i miss all my old soldiers.

cheers to decadency, wherever the fuck you might be bro!!

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2013.Aug.22, 11:54 PM
I think Mac got him banned. His mission was to perms hosp the shadows of light. He was on a mission from God to Fuck asylum in the ass he did for months too.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2013.Aug.23, 12:27 AM
(2013.Aug.22 11:54 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  I think Mac got him banned. His mission was to perms hosp the shadows of light. He was on a mission from God to Fuck asylum in the ass he did for months too.

That's what happened 100%

Your mumma