Nice Updates
2013.Apr.16, 11:41 AM
RE: Nice Updates
You know how a corporation works? We should assign a board of director from this game to manage this game.

All the money flow or donation will go toward hiring a dedicated part time programmer who would put 8 hours of program time a week.

As far as the right of the game, Zen would sell 2/3 of the ownership of this game to us in term of 100 shares. We bid to buy this 100 shares to get a partial ownership of this game.

If this game flowish, Zen would make more money from her 1/3 ownership. And, it would save this game from dieing.

Amend
2013.Apr.16, 12:50 PM
(2013.Apr.16 11:41 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  You know how a corporation works? We should assign a board of director from this game to manage this game.

All the money flow or donation will go toward hiring a dedicated part time programmer who would put 8 hours of program time a week.

As far as the right of the game, Zen would sell 2/3 of the ownership of this game to us in term of 100 shares. We bid to buy this 100 shares to get a partial ownership of this game.

If this game flowish, Zen would make more money from her 1/3 ownership. And, it would save this game from dieing.

+1

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2013.Apr.16, 01:12 PM
these stocks should be sold at $0 (that's their worth)

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2013.Apr.16, 06:31 PM
(2013.Apr.16 01:12 PM)spacebird Wrote:  these stocks should be sold at $0 (that's their worth)

actually based on what ive read the shares should be paying us to take them...
This post was last modified: 2013.Apr.16 06:32 PM by OPreaper69.
2013.Apr.16, 06:55 PM
You mean to say that you actually understood what Zeon was trying to profess?

Lets be honest here, a corporation requires some sort of asset if you are going to separate it and have people invest in it.

Who wouldn't jump at the chance to invest on a failed site with outdated coding and disinterested owners? Where do I sign up?

2013.Apr.17, 04:22 PM
We probably wouldn't have that opportunity.

Just saying, just a paid part time programmer will get us very far. Especially if we outsource this job to a low wage country.

Amend
2013.Apr.17, 04:50 PM
miraculous enough, people do still support this game through donations even though none of the money goes back into the game. you are suggesting people donate more toward it in hopes that the owner, whom hasn't even done as much as to post a comment in years, is going to invest that money into the game.

it goes against all logic.

2013.Apr.18, 08:32 AM
(2013.Apr.15 02:25 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2013.Apr.12 10:42 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  Thats what happened when this game doesn't generate enough income for full time admin.

This game has generated enough income from just me in the past five years to support it far into the future, not to mention the hundreds of other people that donated far more then the value of the game. There use to be people that donated thousands of dollars, and even though we knew it was a scam, it was worth it in a developing game. Our money was going toward something. If there was a full time admin, the game would still be generating money. The cash flow stopped when the game was abandoned.

exactly

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
2013.Apr.22, 03:50 PM
(2013.Apr.17 04:22 PM)ZeonOne Wrote:  We probably wouldn't have that opportunity.

Just saying, just a paid part time programmer will get us very far. Especially if we outsource this job to a low wage country.

Do you think the admin will put any money into resigning the five year contract that ends this coming December? I'm just saying, enjoy the next seven months. Really, you would be better off starting your own game rather then salvage this buggy ass archaic program.

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2013.Apr.23, 11:26 PM
I think i remember Zen once posted a comment saying that it was set to auto renew.

β€œTo be nobody but yourself,
in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else,
means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.”
― E.E. Cummings