tea time
2013.Mar.04, 03:37 PM
RE: tea time
You should stay away from the women that wear underwear with sinkholes in them, bird.
2013.Mar.04, 03:43 PM
[Image: tumblr_ls3eyvbf391qm6oc3o1_500.gif]

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2013.Mar.04, 03:47 PM
He's right. I forgot to feed and water your family. Whistle for them, huh bird?
2013.Mar.04, 04:07 PM
[Image: bird_clipart_singing_90.gif]

and no reason to be so salty over me simply quoting you. i am new to this gangster shit and need some guidance from a seasoned compton vet.

2013.Mar.04, 04:10 PM
No salt here. A lot of slick, though. Funny how much you quoted me. Seems my words stand true.
2013.Mar.04, 04:22 PM
personally, tom, i could care less. but if people want to think that attacking others in a game (combat game, might i add) alienates people more than your pseudo-gangster, try so hard to be urban comments, then your thought process is askew.

call anyone and everyone a nig, or *****, or whatever you want to call them. you look pretty ignorant...even if all you are trying to do is impress your interwebs buddies.

2013.Mar.04, 04:28 PM
You mad, bro?

Maybe you should stop trying to decipher everyone according to your will, and figure out the real meaning behind the meaning of the word 'nig.' There's nothing gangster, urban, or impressive about it. I'm not here to cater to anyone.

In closing, don't be so mad. Thought you had tougher skin than that.
2013.Mar.04, 04:47 PM
na, i think i hit the nail on the head with that one.

you are trying to impress others. case closed. Wink

2013.Mar.04, 04:48 PM
(2013.Mar.04 04:22 PM)spacebird Wrote:  personally, tom, i could care less. but if people want to think that attacking others in a game (combat game, might i add) alienates people more than your pseudo-gangster, try so hard to be urban comments, then your thought process is askew.

call anyone and everyone a nig, or *****, or whatever you want to call them. you look pretty ignorant...even if all you are trying to do is impress your interwebs buddies.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJVPHlhhknuOaSnqyrUaU...-HJ9sGsTvl]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2013.Mar.04, 04:50 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right, bird. Or, in your case,a lifetime amount of wrongs. All you ever seems to be.

Also, here's Rick for you, bird.

[Image: 23031758.jpg]
This post was last modified: 2013.Mar.04 04:54 PM by TommiTheTaco.
Thread Closed