Hospital (90)
2013.Mar.07, 11:09 PM
RE: Hospital (90)
haha ya your rightRolleyes... you surely didnt disagree with my statement, so i would say i was right...

the rest of your argument is trying to disprove me through a fallacious argument, which would make it irrelevant.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2013.Mar.07, 11:09 PM
Ouch. There's some crispy fuckers in this thread.
2013.Mar.07, 11:15 PM
(2013.Mar.07 11:09 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  haha ya your rightRolleyes... you surely didnt disagree with my statement, so i would say i was right...

the rest of your argument is trying to disprove me through a fallacious argument, which would make it irrelevant.

your statement is shit and i didn't feel i had to bother responding to it. ppl know what i did as they would have seen the hosp. go fuck a goat and have a nice day bitch. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2013.Mar.07, 11:21 PM
this is a good ass thread!

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2013.Mar.07, 11:28 PM
(2013.Mar.07 11:15 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2013.Mar.07 11:09 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  haha ya your rightRolleyes... you surely didnt disagree with my statement, so i would say i was right...

your statement is shit and i didn't feel i had to bother responding to it. ppl know what i did as they would have seen the hosp. go fuck a goat and have a nice day bitch. Smile

haha.. when you've been served you've been served. and madam you've been served a warm glass of shut the fuck up.

have a nice day.

thank you.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2013.Mar.07, 11:42 PM
(2013.Mar.07 11:06 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2013.Mar.07 10:54 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  GQ is right, he hosped habitat and then ran from the district, like Conrad said, because he was a pussy and didnt want to stick around and risk getting hosped...

props to conrad for making this a little bit fun and bender... the rest... pfft... run to the hills

good story bro. i had two ppl attempt to hosp me and that was it.

don't recall getting any hits from you whilst i was in there either. was your district and we where both online... the real pussy is the one calling me out. Smile

knowing your limits and being a puss are entirely different. i know for a fact that even IF my stats were better than yours the 20ish levels or 1kish hp would fuck my shit up. reject is only like 5 levels above me and has better stats

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2013.Mar.08, 01:00 AM
(2013.Mar.07 11:42 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  
(2013.Mar.07 11:06 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2013.Mar.07 10:54 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  wait for it

wait for it

36th post

fix'd

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2013.Mar.08, 01:42 AM
(2013.Mar.07 11:28 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2013.Mar.07 11:15 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

haha.. when you've been served you've been served. and madam you've been served a warm glass of shut the fuck up.

have a nice day.

thank you.

need stims bro? oh that's right, you're having plenty of fun in the hosp. way to put up the fight bro. oh and also eat a dick.

2013.Mar.08, 01:53 AM
in the hosp? haven't been there in hours.... but hey when you don't know the facts you can make them up. right? haha.. its okay... I understand you talk to talk and try to make things interesting...

....yawn.... play in some other district... its okay, i might get hosped in downtown or wherever, but you won't see me complain.. i've only hosped one person outside our district for hosping my gang members whom reside their....otherwise he would have been fine...

you can try and banter or converse with me... but rest assured nothing in this game will get under my skin, only make me laugh and come back for more(if it actually makes me laugh)...if your bored, the Habitat party is dowtown where anything goes...stick around, don't hop in and out.. be like Conrad or Bender and stay in the district for fun... or run and play the in and out game... your choice its whatever...
You pound GlennQuagmire to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.
Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 217

i played. because im drunk.. its thirsty thursdays,,,, dont judge
This post was last modified: 2013.Mar.08 01:55 AM by Duchbag69.

2013.Mar.08, 02:02 AM
You pound TheDevilsReject to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.

Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 249
glad you don't stay in the hosp man.... so you need some stims. Wink
This post was last modified: 2013.Mar.08 02:11 AM by GlennQuagmire.