Add last Action to User List?
2007.Jul.25, 10:53 AM
Add last Action to User List?
I think in the Awakened Lands User List, besides the columns "ID, Name, Gang, Locale, Age, Level, Gender, and Status", would it be possible to put something along the lines of "Days since Last Action" or just "Last Action"?

It wouldn't need to have the days, hours, mins, and secs, just days, and maybe hours and a 0 for less than an hour since activity.

I don't know about everyone else but as I level I constantly see new names and it's a pain clicking on each one to see if they were active 20 mins ago or 5 days ago, etc. I like to try to attack people that have been away for some time if possible. This would just make this a lot quicker and simpler.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
2007.Jul.25, 02:53 PM

I think it would only slow down the loading of the users page, probably by a longer time then it takes to click on a name and click back then another 1.
2007.Jul.25, 03:06 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:I think it would only slow down the loading of the users page, probably by a longer time then it takes to click on a name and click back then another 1.

Yup, it's not too hard to click a name then go back one. Not rocket science.
2007.Jul.25, 03:09 PM

I agree with Thor but had an Idea and posted it quite a while back so I will repost it here:

Just an Idea of online (green) for 0 to 5 min; idle (blue) for times 5 to 15 min; away (yellow) for times 15 to 30 min; and offline (red) after 30 min. Majority of donators are almost fully refreshed after 30 min and log back in to train/attack or crime/jail bust. People can still attack whenever they want but now will show a more of the attackers that give the common curtousy of waiting to attack who are gone long enough to attack.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Jul.25, 03:32 PM

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of a way to find the most inactive people to exp farm off of. Like maybe a search: Find anyone lvl 12 sort by Last Action, so it would display the 1st person that's been inactive for 100 days, 2nd would be the guy that's 56 days etc.

But anyhow, it was just a thought, it's fine how it is now, I can find people by using user list days active and most attacked people, etc.

Oh and to the "Not rocket science." post, I wasn't saying it's hard to do it this way, just thought how simple, and more importantly quicker, it would be to see this w/o going back and forth, so then you could sort by it, but the user list doesn't show people that are long inactive anyway.
2007.Jul.25, 03:44 PM

Just attack offline people. Or go to the fed jail.
2007.Jul.25, 03:58 PM

You CAN sort it by the last action already.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin