Crimes
2006.Aug.09, 03:48 PM
Crimes
Ok, this could just be me, but I've just joined and so far I've done about 10 crimes, and only got money once, and that was only $5. Is it always this hard to do crimes?
2006.Aug.09, 06:54 PM

yeah, it depends on how high your dex is.
the lowest action point crimes are the easiests.
2006.Aug.09, 08:27 PM

Dex is only used for certain crimes, other crimes use accuracy, strength or virtually any other statistic. Some crimes use more than one statistic. Games requiring quick hands don't need strength, while crimes that need muscle won't need dex. Think about what a crime would use in real life.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Aug.10, 04:28 AM

The thing is though, my stats are rubbish as I've just joined, and if I cant even do the first crime, which is meant to be the easist <sp?> and you cant do when you first join, to me it is kinda strange and I'm getting rather bored of not being able to do it.
2006.Aug.10, 09:07 AM

Its that way for the 1st level or 2 then it gets fun, just like all games 1st few levels suck then it gets much better, train hard and level up and it gets much better
2006.Aug.10, 10:12 AM

Unlike Torn City, the easiest crime is not the one at the top of the list. Look down the list for another 1-point crime.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin