Gang Points
2012.Dec.01, 02:51 AM
RE: Gang Points
(2012.Nov.30 03:20 PM)spacebird Wrote:  there are no hackee's only hackers

and this place is filled with them!

how bout a computer system for your hideout where you can hack into another gang and see how many gps they have? hmmmmm

this is a really good idea bird. i cant tell if ur serious or not but yea +1

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Dec.01, 03:23 AM
(2012.Dec.01 02:51 AM)filthymick Wrote:  
(2012.Nov.30 03:20 PM)spacebird Wrote:  there are no hackee's only hackers

and this place is filled with them!

how bout a computer system for your hideout where you can hack into another gang and see how many gps they have? hmmmmm

this is a really good idea bird. i cant tell if ur serious or not but yea +1

That could a super top tier gang crime!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2012.Dec.01, 10:19 AM
Turrets

Barbwire

Interest on money in gang banks

Sharpening tools "makes melee weapons more deadly for x rounds"

Cleaning tools for guns "makes them more deadly for x rounds"

Prepare options, before warring a gang you can make your hideout walls more reinforced than usual "last for x rounds"

Something where you can ally yourself "officially" so when you are warred on it shows in your allies gang events and the reports reflect their damage and PvP results as well. More gang points to the other gang if they beat both allied gang as a bonus.

An option where mutiple gang members depending on the level you have it at. Can hop in on a gang battle.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2012.Dec.01, 04:30 PM
maybe we should be able to sell them to Ken M. for real life cash....

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Dec.01, 07:41 PM
By spending X-amount (rasies with level?) of gang points that members hideout attacks are:
they get three attacks (the highest one is picked)

ex. i attack; the computer randomly selects 3 hits... 16-41-26 take 41 thats my attack.

Also maybe a gang "doctor" (for 300gp or more; since some of you have hundreds of thousands) when you gang battle them the hosp stays are exponentialy incressed and yours are decreased. (if both gangs use them results are random...)