Two questions
2012.Nov.10, 07:33 PM
Two questions
1st: does anyone know how much energy/what level you can do the $10,000 college course? I've got almost all of them done but I'm trying to get an idea of how much power leveling I need...

2nd: do crimes take into consideration level? Since I've purposeful tried to level up as slow as posible has it been a waste where I could easily have hundreds of thousands in the bank or is it really that's hard to be able to steal a spots car?
2012.Nov.10, 08:29 PM
RE: Two questions
If I remember correctly it is like level 20? Your best bet is to search the name of the class, I know this has been asked before.

Crime payouts get better with level, I know I make more on ponzi schemes than I used to.
As to easier, not sure but it seems like they do.
I read you should do crimes that take less than 1/3 of your energy for the best results.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2012.Nov.11, 12:23 PM
Thank you for the info seriously 20 sucks though...
Second I intentionally stayed at a lower level to concentrate on stats all my stats are well above my level and I can do all but the highest crimes regularly I can steal a luxary car whenver I want but the stupid sports car never works (so I fear ill just have to level up) thanks again.
2012.Nov.11, 12:29 PM
dude level to like 30 then train u have more energy to train with and it fills in the same time. plus better ap for crimes.

this is common sense

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Nov.16, 12:04 AM
Leveling up gives

Increased success rate at crimes
You perform better in PvP
Better trains in the gym
More AP to do stuff
Increases the max time you can attempt in jail busts
Increases the success chance of jail busts.
Allows you to take classes that require more energy.

The only benefit to staying at a lower level is you have the possibility to get more gang points from an gang attack.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2012.Nov.16, 12:15 AM
truth'd

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Nov.16, 12:22 AM
(2012.Nov.16 12:04 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  Leveling up gives

Increased success rate at crimes
You perform better in PvP
Better trains in the gym
More AP to do stuff
Increases the max time you can attempt in jail busts
Increases the success chance of jail busts.
Allows you to take classes that require more energy.

The only benefit to staying at a lower level is you have the possibility to get more gang points from an gang attack.

what mock is saying is the only benefit is something that has next to no value.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2012.Nov.16, 09:17 AM
Yeah i see this and youve convinced me so ill be power leveling for the next few weeks untill around 27~

only problem i see is ill be way under powerd but guess itll work out thanks for the advice guys.
2012.Nov.16, 09:59 AM
you'll be fine. there are plenty of weak or unequipped inactives and you stats will grow faster