Inmate #88 Orange Jail Cap
Item Type Helmet
Legality Illegal

Availability Rating 10

Concealment Rating 2

Weight (kilograms) 0.4 kg

Standard Price $1

Trade-in Value $1

Winners of the 8-8-08 contest were given various special unique items. The Inmate #88 Orange Jail Cao is standard issue for all long-term residents of the Federal Jail. Normally when you don one of these suits, you never get to take it off. It is the equivalent of the Crazy 8 Dude Ranch Hat in strength, but gives you more street cred.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 167
2012.Oct.22, 07:28 AM
RE: Taking offers on Febiani EH301 and Inmate #88 Orange Jail Cap
50 k for starts
2012.Oct.22, 09:16 AM
75k for the hat

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2012.Oct.22, 09:24 AM
Sorry to disappoint but I don't have any 'hat' for sale or a mere belt as I don't specialize in selling decorative apparel accessories,I do however have the best armor shielding belt available through stores for a cheaper price than the store and I also have one of the most superior helmets available and it's much more effective than any helmets available in stores.

You pound Macleod to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

2012.Oct.22, 09:48 AM
No its not.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2012.Oct.22, 10:19 AM
(2012.Oct.22 09:48 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  No its not.

This isn't a debate sir it's been proven by myself by engaging in combat with the same opponents while my stats were the same.I've owned the 2M Assault Helmet - T4 and the 2M Assault Helmet - T3 and the jailcap resists more than either and it's much lighter than either by far thus improving one's dexterity and lowering the encumbrance rate allowing for stringer hits which benefit melee fighters especially.

2012.Oct.22, 10:26 AM
to get any penalties a rating of 1 must be reached with encumbrance. otherwise it provides a slight bonus with high combat evasion skills.
most people wouldn't dumped all those skill points into a single defensive skill
This post was last modified: 2012.Oct.22 10:27 AM by RenegadeJEDI.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2012.Oct.22, 10:30 AM
(2012.Oct.22 10:19 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  
(2012.Oct.22 09:48 AM)Maccleod Wrote:  No its not.

This isn't a debate sir it's been proven by myself by engaging in combat with the same opponents while my stats were the same.I've owned the 2M Assault Helmet - T4 and the 2M Assault Helmet - T3 and the jailcap resists more than either and it's much lighter than either by far thus improving one's dexterity and lowering the encumbrance rate allowing for stringer hits which benefit melee fighters especially.

You are correct thier is no dedate, its not better. I owned the thing for about 2 years, its TiB2 at best.

9:17 am BenderRodriguez attacked you and lost.
20.Feb.13 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.

4488 SV pUn 69 16 Lost in an individual gang battle to Mac.
12.Oct.11 TheGeneral attacked you and lost.
2012.Oct.22, 11:42 AM
(2012.Oct.22 10:19 AM)SuperDave Wrote:  This isn't a debate sir it's been proven by myself by engaging in combat with the same opponents while my stats were the same.I've owned the 2M Assault Helmet - T4 and the 2M Assault Helmet - T3 and the jailcap resists more than either and it's much lighter than either by far thus improving one's dexterity and lowering the encumbrance rate allowing for stringer hits which benefit melee fighters especially.

if you post some results i might offer more for the hat

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2012.Oct.22, 12:11 PM
500k for both

Wu tang
Thread Closed