SCHOOL
2007.Jul.17, 07:29 AM
SCHOOL
How about some new subjects.

Some examples

Cybernetics for beginners - this could give extra ratings to acc, dec, res etc etc. You could enhance your implants slightly

Advanced cybernetics - as above but better results.

War tactics - helps you defend/attack your shelter better - the more members with this qual the better the results.

junior spy/advanced spy/James Bond international spy school - lets you find out about players/gangs the higher the better

coco's clown school - allows you to regen happiness quicker

armourour school - enhance your wpns/armour with upgrades, or could allow you to use better wpns without the full stats.

Medic school - get out of hospital faster

Locksmith school - get out of jail easier or better chance to break others out

Just a few ideas, some may be stupid but i think we need more to work towards. I miss school Sad
2007.Jul.17, 07:53 AM

Definately some good ideas in there.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Jul.17, 08:35 AM

Right on!! I like it! :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Jul.17, 09:34 AM

thats on the g
2007.Jul.17, 09:57 AM

yea i like this
2007.Jul.17, 10:16 AM

great ideas....we def need more classes Smile

doh
2007.Jul.17, 11:12 AM

I like the clown class. Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Jul.17, 04:00 PM

Agreed, I think there's already a few guys with no more school left to attend.

I'm close to that too.
2007.Jul.17, 04:58 PM

I think all but the cybernetics classes as some do and maybe will not ever get them.
2007.Jul.17, 05:42 PM

Scorpious Wrote:I think all but the cybernetics classes as some do and maybe will not ever get them.

I'd have to agree.