stim out from hospital after getting cyberwear
2012.Oct.02, 09:49 AM
stim out from hospital after getting cyberwear
iv been told some players can do this and i was wondering who they were cause id like use of their services..Winky

I'LL BE BACK

You find yourself awake a few moments later in a hospital bed. A little sore and quite a bit different.
2012.Oct.02, 10:06 AM
RE: stim out from hospital after getting cyberwear
Not worth it at your levle or days old man waste of cash because then you would have to levle for ages as gym training will be poor waiting for the happiness refresh

Your mumma
2012.Oct.02, 10:17 AM
(2012.Oct.02 10:06 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  Not worth it at your levle or days old man waste of cash because then you would have to levle for ages as gym training will be poor waiting for the happiness refresh

there working well so far the 6 i already got and i use sym packs lol
so do you know anyone homie.

I'LL BE BACK

You find yourself awake a few moments later in a hospital bed. A little sore and quite a bit different.
2012.Oct.02, 10:32 AM
(2012.Oct.02 10:17 AM)Bandit23 Wrote:  
(2012.Oct.02 10:06 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  Not worth it at your levle or days old man waste of cash because then you would have to levle for ages as gym training will be poor waiting for the happiness refresh

there working well so far the 6 i already got and i use sym packs lol
so do you know anyone homie.

The gains you gained now won't be worth it in the long run is what he's saying. Raising your endurance, and housing would have been a much better choice. I think those with medical career fields are the ones who do it. Here's the top three. They'll want paid for it "most likely".

1 {DD} Jolabent 103.22
2 h~ TrOGG 84.03
3 *WOLF* TealJade 79.41

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2012.Oct.02, 10:35 AM
Im a medic. We cant do it. Only reduce hospital times from attacks etc.
You need a scientist.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
Blinded by the light.
2012.Oct.02, 10:49 AM
(2012.Oct.02 10:35 AM)ColdBlood Wrote:  Im a medic. We cant do it. Only reduce hospital times from attacks etc.
You need a scientist.

thnx i can find em in th poi?

I'LL BE BACK

2012.Oct.02, 01:36 PM
Yes you will find them here. If im not mistaken i think you have to be in their gang to use their skills.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.
Blinded by the light.
2012.Oct.02, 02:01 PM
(2012.Oct.02 01:36 PM)ColdBlood Wrote:  Yes you will find them here. If im not mistaken i think you have to be in their gang to use their skills.

Medics need to be in the gang, scientists are like politics, they can help anyone in the game.

Proud US Navy Veteran
Just because you CAN cuss doesn't mean you NEED to....
2012.Oct.02, 05:50 PM
I wanna be a Scientist!!!
2012.Oct.02, 06:42 PM
(2012.Oct.02 05:50 PM)DirkDanja Wrote:  I wanna be a Scientist!!!

Doo it then u can stim me out homie lol

I'LL BE BACK