tinfoil hat time
2012.Aug.30, 04:28 PM
RE: tinfoil hat time
(2012.Aug.30 04:24 PM)spacebird Wrote:  the why post a question that you already know the answer to unless you are butthurt over something?

Just to clarify my butt is not hurting today. Ask me again tomorrow and I'll keep you informed of the situation. I also have taken the tinfoil hat off the shelf and put next to the computer.
2012.Aug.30, 04:31 PM
(2012.Aug.30 04:22 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  just because bird was the first person to say he snorted coke off dingus' erection, doesn't mean he did it first or even that he did it last, tho he probably did.

dude bird and dingus have a rich history together.

is a long time ago but dingus used to beat you consistently right bird? back in the good old days when it was xpats vs sw.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Aug.30, 04:32 PM
so now you are butthurt cause i pointed out that you asked a question you already knew the answer to.

raises a question though, did that bring solace to you that it was confirmed that you were the first to relay an internet idiom to this venue?
(2012.Aug.30 04:31 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  
(2012.Aug.30 04:22 PM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  just because bird was the first person to say he snorted coke off dingus' erection, doesn't mean he did it first or even that he did it last, tho he probably did.

is a long time ago but dingus used to beat you consistently right bird? back in the good old days when it was xpats vs sw.

gee, please don't attack my keyboard warrior stats again dude.
This post was last modified: 2012.Aug.30 04:33 PM by spacebird.
2012.Aug.30, 04:34 PM
(2012.Aug.30 04:32 PM)spacebird Wrote:  so now you are butthurt cause i pointed out that you asked a question you already knew the answer to.

raises a question though, did that bring solace to you that it was confirmed that you were the first to relay an internet idiom to this venue?
(2012.Aug.30 04:31 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  

gee, please don't attack my keyboard warrior stats again dude.

lol, was just reminiscing. i remember when dingus would just say fuck it and hosp a couple of sw members then log off for a couple of days. we all knew what he was going to do and just let him do his thing.

2012.Aug.30, 04:36 PM
i don't really remember that, to be honest.

but i do agree the game was more fun. active admin, growing player base...was a fun game and we did have some good wars between the two gangs.
2012.Aug.30, 04:39 PM
(2012.Aug.30 04:36 PM)spacebird Wrote:  i don't really remember that, to be honest.

but i do agree the game was more fun. active admin, growing player base...was a fun game and we did have some good wars between the two gangs.

even though my stats are alot higher now i think those where the best times i ever had in al. had some great banter between the two gangs and there was genuine hate there.. lol oh well game is almost over i think. look forward to seeing you on the battlefield like the good old days bird. Smile

2012.Aug.30, 04:45 PM
you can look forward to whatever, but unless you plan on piling on the dark matter war, you won't get a chance.
2012.Aug.30, 04:51 PM
foreshadowing?

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Aug.30, 04:52 PM
i called him joining 36 prior to it happening...and am calling this as well.

more power to him...we all know how hard gq tries Wink
2012.Aug.30, 05:17 PM
Extra foreskin = elephant trunk cock
This post was last modified: 2012.Aug.30 05:17 PM by DirkDanja.