Almost
2012.Jul.22, 11:55 AM
Almost
Almost under 300. This game is hardly worth logging in anymore, Anyone else thinking of quiting soon?
Users online in the last 24 hours - 312

Also gang combat day wow what a real fun thing to do. Theres like 10 gangs now. The admin don't care about this game ciber is only there to take the fall, while zen Milks what's left of this game and when the game
shuts down, what did you gain from it? Nothing at all, you spent all your time and money on soon to be nothing. And not even a thank you from zen for all the donations to fund her much enjoyable life. If the game is going to die why still play when it's soon to be nothing?

2012.Jul.22, 11:57 AM
RE: Almost
Who's ciber?

That's what she said
2012.Jul.22, 12:03 PM
(2012.Jul.22 11:57 AM)bconrad56 Wrote:  Who's ciber?

cipher* just shows how forgetful one can get when a person hardly shows their face.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.22 12:04 PM by deathishere.

2012.Jul.22, 12:14 PM
While we all appreciate snorkel's efforts, at the end of the day, I don't even think his best efforts can bring this game back from the edge, short of him taking over the entire game and turning it into a full time job.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2012.Jul.22, 02:15 PM
Haven't used a single credit in months.
2012.Jul.22, 05:04 PM
(2012.Jul.22 11:55 AM)deathishere Wrote:  Almost under 300. This game is hardly worth logging in anymore, Anyone else thinking of quiting soon?
Users online in the last 24 hours - 312

Also gang combat day wow what a real fun thing to do. Theres like 10 gangs now. The admin don't care about this game ciber is only there to take the fall, while zen Milks what's left of this game and when the game
shuts down, what did you gain from it? Nothing at all, you spent all your time and money on soon to be nothing. And not even a thank you from zen for all the donations to fund her much enjoyable life. If the game is going to die why still play when it's soon to be nothing?

I bitch about the game just as much as anybody, but I can't say I've ever retired over it. And as far as spending all our time and money on the game, I would have to kill myself if I did so. It's a free game, if the admins don't show effort, then I don't give them any money. I also put much less time into the game in the past couple years. If you really don't enjoy it then you should stop playing, but most people that announce their retirement like this typically don't stay gone very long. It's more of an ineffective form of protest to admins that aren't listening and don't care

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2012.Jul.22, 06:20 PM
^^^^ what he said
2012.Jul.22, 08:29 PM
(2012.Jul.22 02:15 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  Haven't used a single credit in months.

ive used more in the last month than i have in the last 2 years

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.22, 09:40 PM
This forum post isn't my retirement read it "Is anyone else thinking off retiring". Another stupid thing about this game is the combat code, loose to people with way lower stats

2012.Jul.22, 10:59 PM
(2012.Jul.22 09:40 PM)deathishere Wrote:  This forum post isn't my retirement read it "Is anyone else thinking off retiring". Another stupid thing about this game is the combat code, loose to people with way lower stats

RetiredMEGATRON
Userid: 24064
Level: 40
X Pats

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.