whats the objective/goal of the game now?
2007.Jul.14, 09:14 PM

My own personal goal is to get to that next level and see if I can achieve anything note worthy.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Jul.14, 10:19 PM

Idea
2007.Jul.15, 09:24 AM

Is there a limit to the amount of members a gang can have is it just a matter of money?

If it is a matter of money than warring and individuality of the gangs will soon be in the past.

after the first queston is answered I can elaborate on what is already happening with gangs.
2007.Jul.15, 09:32 AM

Ya we know, they'll become huge 50 person gangs that will own a district, destroy all that oppose and complain there is nothing to do anymore and drive people away.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Jul.15, 09:59 AM

So why does it continue down that road Zenith... gangs have alreay lost alot of the fun and when the Mergers start happening those who choose gang choose to be a part of the machine...
2007.Jul.15, 03:45 PM

mayeb we should have "weight divisions" like in boxing. on attack other gangs if they are within your same level range?

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2007.Jul.15, 03:56 PM

Then the top gang would rule yet again, this way gangs get jumped and famalies can work together, like what we have seen latelly. Twisted
2007.Jul.15, 04:44 PM

I think he means everyone would be devided by weight. a 20 wouldn't be fighting a 30.
2007.Jul.15, 04:53 PM

i say everybody stop gtting all upset and rowdy and just have fun while it last,lol,like it was said this system of warring will take planning and intell,i kinda enjoy it,it makes the playing feild a lil stable so anybody has a chance,but you still have those stuck in the old way(hospitalize)loljust have fun,be yourself
2007.Jul.15, 05:10 PM

shadowinc Wrote:i say everybody stop gtting all upset and rowdy and just have fun while it last,lol,like it was said this system of warring will take planning and intell,i kinda enjoy it,it makes the playing feild a lil stable so anybody has a chance,but you still have those stuck in the old way(hospitalize)loljust have fun,be yourself

you're right. It's my fav thing in the world now Biggrin