Poll: bidiing market
This poll is closed.
yes 68.66% 46 68.66%
no 31.34% 21 31.34%
Total 67 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AUCTION / BIDDING MARKET VOTE NOW!!!!!!!
2007.Jul.14, 12:38 PM

no
2007.Jul.14, 12:44 PM

airnight180 Wrote:#NEXT TIME READ UR OWN RULES

# No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Hopefully, this won't be much of a problem here. If it does turn into a problem, player account for the forums for those involved will be suspended.

just because she's a creator, doesn't mean she can't pwn you in the game

Twisted
2007.Jul.14, 12:54 PM

mudpies Wrote:
airnight180 Wrote:#NEXT TIME READ UR OWN RULES

# No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Hopefully, this won't be much of a problem here. If it does turn into a problem, player account for the forums for those involved will be suspended.

just because she's a creator, doesn't mean she can't pwn you in the game

Twisted
ya
2007.Jul.14, 01:24 PM

Yes...
2007.Jul.14, 07:10 PM

8) i think we should have them 8)
2007.Jul.14, 09:49 PM

Personally I think you are all misguided. If you want guns and armor join a gang. If you want more money join a gang. Thats the name of the game.

I feel that anyone who votes yes for this silly idea is a fool... I voted NO! Was actually the 1st one to do so, and I can think of better things for poor Zenith to do with her time that cater to stupid suggestions! Evil

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Jul.15, 03:59 AM

yes
2007.Jul.15, 03:59 AM

you tell 'em Siren! :wink:

p.s. notice how everyone lvl 8 and below votes Yes, lol *cough*newbs*cough*...
2007.Jul.15, 07:42 AM

I like this idea, to some extent, but I do not think that this should be at the top of the "to do" list. I can see this as sort of an eBay thing, but with out the "Buy It Now" option, which the Item Market represents. The reason that you would auction your items is to get them off your hands quicker, but at the price of a lower sell price, but then again, you might make more money than you bargained for. I can see a lot of mediocre items being up for auction, while all the good stuff is on the Item Market, or may be I am just jumping the gun, a bit. Different situations call for different needs, so if there were an auction house, then I would most probably use it.
2007.Jul.16, 12:12 PM

fyi: untill the votes get to 100 the poll will keep going fyi:

21.) You hit for 450 points of damage. DareDevil resists 25 for a total of 425 damage.
Thread Closed