selling
2012.Jul.24, 02:52 PM
RE: selling
(2012.Jul.12 05:33 PM)wardy92 Wrote:  700k is a stupid price lol and was thinking along the lines of 3.5mil but offers are welcome if not stupid

Sorry if you payed that much, but you are asking Shogunate money for an item that saves you the easiest stats to get. It is between the Ionized Katana and the Dicoate Titanium Odachi, as Likewhoa said.

700k offer still stands.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2012.Jul.25, 10:31 AM
I had that weapon for a while. The sward behave more like an Axe with consistence medium critical hit kicks.

In essence, base on Zen input on the weapon, it is in the same league as Ionized Nodachi with much lower stats to equip it.

From my experience with the sword, I would rate this weapon's effectiveness between the Broyles Inc. Riot Axe and the Broyles Inc. Ionized Ono Axe. Given the right skills, this sword would perform close to the Broyles Inc. riot Axe. Yet, this is for a longblade user. So, it's a refreshing experience for those who is using Ionized Nodachi or anything less than that.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.25 10:32 AM by ZeonOne.

Amend
2012.Jul.27, 09:30 PM
(2012.Jul.25 10:31 AM)ZeonOne Wrote:  I had that weapon for a while. The sward behave more like an Axe with consistence medium critical hit kicks.

In essence, base on Zen input on the weapon, it is in the same league as Ionized Nodachi with much lower stats to equip it.

From my experience with the sword, I would rate this weapon's effectiveness between the Broyles Inc. Riot Axe and the Broyles Inc. Ionized Ono Axe. Given the right skills, this sword would perform close to the Broyles Inc. riot Axe. Yet, this is for a longblade user. So, it's a refreshing experience for those who is using Ionized Nodachi or anything less than that.

In response to this, then I'll say 800k
2012.Jul.28, 01:02 AM
i can understand the value based on weapon power, but it is also a unique. being the only person to own this weapon has to make it worth something on top of what it compares to. ppl were tryin to spend mils on the lightsaber and its trash

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Jul.28, 02:45 AM
(2012.Jul.28 01:02 AM)filthymick Wrote:  i can understand the value based on weapon power, but it is also a unique. being the only person to own this weapon has to make it worth something on top of what it compares to. ppl were tryin to spend mils on the lightsaber and its trash

What did the lightsaber compare to?

Also - the troll claymore is a good weapon, it has high regular hits - I would have to say i got between 150-200% compared to my regular hits with a shogunate. Obviously, this comes at the price of less lethal crits, but considering its stat requirements (or lack thereof) it packs a hell of a punch...
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.28 02:47 AM by kalamari00.
2012.Jul.28, 10:27 AM
I'll offer 1.2mil for it
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.28 12:11 PM by S2pmarine.
2012.Jul.28, 02:18 PM
(2012.Jul.28 02:45 AM)kalamari00 Wrote:  
(2012.Jul.28 01:02 AM)filthymick Wrote:  i can understand the value based on weapon power, but it is also a unique. being the only person to own this weapon has to make it worth something on top of what it compares to. ppl were tryin to spend mils on the lightsaber and its trash

What did the lightsaber compare to?

when it was made the best melee in game was the ion axe i think or possibly the cestus. i would say a lil better than those.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Aug.01, 12:48 PM
sold close please
Thread Closed