Fourth of July Contest
2012.Jul.08, 07:06 AM
RE: Fourth of July Contest
(2012.Jul.08 02:26 AM)Dreadwind Wrote:  
(2012.Jul.08 01:50 AM)jamiewhite Wrote:  It's a joke he fucked us this is probberly the first contest ever where a tag hasn't been given out and it's something I win shock fucking admin takes the cash and does fuck all to deserve it

You did not fuckin win. U gave the odds more points thannu got the evens.

I don't see the point in blaming hunter, without him results would have been the same.

PS dreadwind is an annoying cunt

The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers - The Walking Dead, Comic # 72
2012.Jul.08, 07:41 AM
(2012.Jul.08 07:06 AM)NehrGodly Wrote:  I don't see the point in blaming hunter, without him results would have been the same.

PS I am an annoying cunt
Fixed Winky

He is back....
2012.Jul.08, 07:41 AM
quit bitching, jaime white. this is the same admin that went out of his way to get your custy ass name back for you.

and there wasn't a tag handed out the first year either, only an exception for bender the second year. not to mention, herc destroyed your numbers and i guarantee his win/loss ration was just a bit better.
2012.Jul.08, 07:46 AM
I know weired how I changed my name to dis you and then a random person started the game and took my name now that's fucked up Wink

Your mumma
2012.Jul.08, 08:00 AM
since when can you not recommend the game to someone, as well as a user name?
you obviously loved this contest. why so much whaa when you really didn't do that much for a tag that was never offered? it was your choice to piss money away just so that you could be the most attacked.
This post was last modified: 2012.Jul.08 08:01 AM by spacebird.
2012.Jul.08, 08:51 AM
(2012.Jul.08 08:00 AM)spacebird Wrote:  since when can you not recommend the game to someone, as well as a user name?
you obviously loved this contest. why so much whaa when you really didn't do that much for a tag that was never offered? it was your choice to piss money away just so that you could be the most attacked.

Would be did story if it was you or a member of your gang or friend I have had mails saying I deserve a tag I put more effort than all of the evens if all of you helped abit more we would of won This is the first odds vs Evens contest I've participated in and yeah mistakes we're made but if this game is still here next year watch out odds

Your mumma
2012.Jul.08, 09:10 AM
http://forums.awakenedlands.com/thread-7828.html?

here. i'll search it for you.
2012.Jul.08, 09:16 AM
hunt3r, you seem more concerned about a tag than winning the contest. in fact, if you were more concerned with winning, then maybe you would have stopped continually going back in there after getting your ass kicked. you are quoted at getting attacked 205 times in 24 hours, while attacking someone 125 times. im sure you bit off quite a few times. i know it for a fact actually (against people you had no business attacking). if you can do math, its easy to see that you did more harm to the "team" than good.

if you really wanted to win, and had any sense, you woud have asked me to tell you when its safe to come in the the battleground and get some pts. (and just stayed out otherwise for the most part).

you pretty much made it almost impossible for the evens to win, by getting your dumbass beaten 205 times. the more i think about it, the more pissed i get. i didnt really give a fuck, but your posts are getting irritating.

if i/we are around again next time this contest happens, and i see you doing the same shit...then ill spend my time keeping you in the hospitol. you totally fucked the Evens. at first, i just thought you were dumb as shit, so i didnt say anything. now, it looks like you just wanted a tag - and a stupidass gay tag like, "most times attacked in a contest when you dont want to be attacked".

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2012.Jul.08, 09:21 AM
4.Jul.12 HUNT3R attacked you and lost. Delete

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2012.Jul.08, 09:40 AM
(2012.Jul.08 09:21 AM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  4.Jul.12 HUNT3R attacked you and lost. Delete

I had four or five of those myself