WAR- at least 2-3 members of opposing gang should be online
2007.Jul.18, 01:52 PM

Before....we start calling other gangs Kittens..or anything else you should take a look around and realize we are not the only ones doin it...I would be willing to bet that over 50% of all wars declarted are on gangs that have one maybe two online at tops...very few are ever declared on gangs that have more online than you have to attack. You get fewer points for this but most would take the fewer points than have to repair their hideout.

If this strategy doesnt appeal to you then dont use it but I wouldnt go around calling other people names because their strategy is not your own. Wars are going to be easy if you have 5-7 people online. If you want to schedule a war with us....contact Myself or Elmo and we will gladly set up a Time where both gangs can be online and we can war.
2007.Jul.18, 02:27 PM

Kittens well if that is your opinion so be it. If you decide you would like to be online for a war with Kitten muthas contact Iceingdeath and I am sure a time can be arranged. The ability at times to find a gang with more than oneline at once is sometimes difficult and think about it you loose nothing and the attackers dont have to repair the damage done by defenders...If you think we attack and lose it is no big deal we redo the fort and go on. I dont really see a need in slamming a worthy tactic...after all its all about getting points correct?
2007.Jul.18, 02:48 PM

Did you bother to look at how many in my gang were online when war was declared?
2007.Jul.18, 02:50 PM

I think the new war tech should involve respect also, so that we have a reason to want to actually attack people, now were just waiting for the gang to get a chocolate malt and we jump them, not to fun. Or we can sit there with 2 other people in the other gang on line and just sit and wait for our ap to refresh and than attack and than wait and attack all while they do the same, so we just basically sit around and click a button!
2007.Jul.18, 03:39 PM

FarToNear Wrote:Or we can sit there with 2 other people in the other gang on line and just sit and wait for our ap to refresh and than attack and than wait and attack all while they do the same, so we just basically sit around and click a button!
Don't see much difference from when all you had to do was click "declare war" then click attack on the other gang members. Do you?

A click is a click, only thing that has changed is where you do those clicks. What were you doing after the whole opposite gang was in the hospital? Sit and wait for them to get out to attack again. Geez, it changed so much!!!!

Strategy people, it's all in it, and some in activity too, of course. Can't win much if all your members log in only 1 once or twice a day. And if they/you do, don't expect much from the game and don't expect to reach the top either, not gonna happen.
2007.Jul.18, 05:24 PM

I like the new system expect for a gang of villains constantly attacking a gang of knights. :roll:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Jul.18, 06:51 PM

The moral here is to be active then. I do not whine to the SVs when I see I was declared on by them 2 or 3 times when most likely none of my members including myself were on.

As far as Sesame Street goes as well as other gangs that attack alot it means they have kick-arse people that play alot which is good. Even though I do not lose those very few gang points I have I still get asked by them if it is cool to declare on me. I tell them it is OK and even if I see that I am still in a war with those gangs I will still bust a member (or try) even if the war is still going on. LOL

So in a nutshell, login more, have more active gang members, and enjoy the wars as maybe then the other gangs may feel you are too much trouble and decide to hit others.
2007.Jul.18, 08:06 PM

Canosoup Wrote:I like the new system expect for a gang of villains constantly attacking a gang of knights. :roll:

We attack everyone equally... or we try to....you're hardly singled out

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl