AL lottery
2008.Apr.09, 05:40 PM

if that's the case I'll pay my 100 and pick every code possible.
2008.Apr.09, 06:01 PM

badmanbren Wrote:if that's the case I'll pay my 100 and pick every code possible.

same here
2008.Apr.09, 06:35 PM

then i guess you guys will split would people still buy tickets at 500 a piece im trying to find a reasonable price
2008.Apr.09, 07:02 PM

Prices before where at 1000 a piece. This would give you 1 attempt at a combonation. Why not (seen as it's the first attempt) give everybody the chance to get lucky, with every 1 ticket = 3, for us all to hit our "3rd time lucky" picks.

However remember the previous lotterys where not sucesfull. A big factor may of been more of the price then trust. Why not do your attempt of the lottery different and have the tickets at a higher/lower price. This allows either more money to be won with higher priced tickets, or more competetants with lower priced tickets.

Will this lottery have a minimum win amount?

Will ALL the money go into the kitty?

Will some be left over for the next lottery?

Will there be a roll-over? Or will it just be a bankers win?

Get some rules out if you're gonne make a lottery. Razz There some basics people will want to know.
2008.Apr.09, 07:12 PM

yea that is a good idea have a cheaper priced ticket and a high priced 500 and 1000 can buy as many as you want..

the small tickets will have there own pot

the higher priced ticket will have there own pot as well

if your number hit u take either pot and if no one wins its rolls over

for operating it i would like to take 5 percent of the pot when it is won

kind of like a regular lottery with all the taxes
2008.Apr.09, 07:41 PM

I never really meant two different pots but it sounds good. However, the 5 percent will be very little towards you, as very few if any will actually play your lottery IMO. When players hear you will be getting money out of it they're turned of straight away. No harm in getting it going and seeing how it goes though I suppose.
2008.Apr.09, 08:20 PM

if i did not recieve something for doing it which would be very small percent what would be the point. I will not play the lottery because if i win ppl will think its rigged so i have to get something for doing it
2008.Apr.09, 08:32 PM

:roll: You get support and trust after a while, you get the opportunity to help force the lottery into the game. I'm not sure but others claimed to of not kept any % of previous lottery funds when they were running it. How much of that is true I can't say. However she/he seems to be a trusted player on here so I'd of thought they kept to there word.
2008.Apr.09, 08:52 PM

it would be alot of work to get nothing out of it. 5 percent prolly wouldnt be worth it but il still give it try. would anyone be interested in playing if so please post something lettin me know
2008.Apr.09, 11:00 PM

I think if you put it all together most people would not have a problem with you keeping a percentage. On another note, I do not think one should get to pick 'unlimited' number combinations for one price. I was thinking maybe $100 for a ticket with 5 different number combos or something along those lines.