CutUrGut Multi
2012.Jun.05, 10:08 AM
CutUrGut Multi
Dreadwind posted that I am a CutUrGut multI and this is not true. He is kind of niave kid that doesn't really have any real gaming experience because he doesn't realize that having 19 gang members supporting one account is for more lucrative that 6 accounts being supported by one person. Its not Dreadwind's fault he is 13 and as gamer he is playing checkers and I am playing chess.

Z
2012.Jun.05, 10:55 AM
RE: CutUrGut Multi
(2012.Jun.05 10:08 AM)Zhukov Wrote:  I am a fucking multi, just ignore me

He is back....
2012.Jun.05, 02:10 PM
cuturgut has better grammar, but worse spelling.

given that, i say hes telling the truth.

Wu tang
2012.Jun.05, 02:12 PM
(2012.Jun.05 10:08 AM)Zhukov Wrote:  Dreadwind posted that I am a CutUrGut multI and this is not true. He is kind of niave kid that doesn't really have any real gaming experience because he doesn't realize that having 19 gang members supporting one account is for more lucrative that 6 accounts being supported by one person. Its not Dreadwind's fault he is 13 and as gamer he is playing checkers and I am playing chess.

Z

4.Players are only allowed to have one account. Owning / Logging Into more than one account will result in all accounts being punished. Sharing accounts or "Account Sitting" is the same as having multiple accounts. If there is more than one account on the same IP, contact the staff as soon as possible.

So is that checkmate?
This post was last modified: 2012.Jun.05 02:13 PM by MrHyde.
2012.Jun.05, 04:30 PM
Am I misreading this post or are you saying you have a group of people "supporting" one character? If you retire and give all your stuff to somebody it breaks the spirit of game rule, so does multiple people playing for the sole purpose of supporting a single character. You technically don't even have to share the character to be considered cheating. I know I've said some dumb sht over the years, but think before you post

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2012.Jun.05, 04:57 PM
(2012.Jun.05 04:30 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  Am I misreading this post or are you saying you have a group of people "supporting" one character? If you retire and give all your stuff to somebody it breaks the spirit of game rule, so does multiple people playing for the sole purpose of supporting a single character. You technically don't even have to share the character to be considered cheating. I know I've said some dumb sht over the years, but think before you post

+1. His post should have had a bit more clarity in that either he has a bunch of people playing and giving him cash or he is referring to the support structure that a gang offers.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2012.Jun.05, 07:31 PM
i thought he meant his gang supports his claim that hes not a multi. ??? but i cant be certain

Wu tang
2012.Jun.05, 09:01 PM
I think he and 19 friends are all playing the same account.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2012.Jun.05, 09:50 PM
(2012.Jun.05 09:01 PM)CrazyFoley Wrote:  I think he and 19 friends are all playing the same account.

Sounds like something most of Al would believe, since most of you seem like the people that would throw someone under the bus in an instant. Rolleyes
This post was last modified: 2012.Jun.05 09:53 PM by shark24.
Thread Closed