Cipher.....
2012.Apr.15, 07:14 PM
Cipher.....
If you read the forums, any chance you would consider lifting the mail ban early? If i wanted to keep distributing personal information, I have the forums now to do that.... obviously i am not....

and i promise to refrain from posting up pictures of people who look like pedophiles. kids play this game, you know.....

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2012.Apr.15, 07:23 PM
RE: Cipher.....
so you promise not to post pics of ppl that look like pedophiles. i assume you are referring to the link to daves facebook page... so you are now saying that he looks like a pedophile also? someone is looking for another forum ban me thinks...

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Apr.15, 07:23 PM
Access denied now STFU n00b!
2012.Apr.15, 07:35 PM
(2012.Apr.15 07:23 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  so you promise not to post pics of ppl that look like pedophiles. i assume you are referring to the link to daves facebook page... so you are now saying that he looks like a pedophile also? someone is looking for another forum ban me thinks...

hey you said it not me. That was not the only picture I've posted up. I've posted up pictures of Mike Tyson, Michael Jackson, myself. Maybe I am a pedobear Wink

2012.Apr.15, 07:36 PM
(2012.Apr.15 07:35 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2012.Apr.15 07:23 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  so you promise not to post pics of ppl that look like pedophiles. i assume you are referring to the link to daves facebook page... so you are now saying that he looks like a pedophile also? someone is looking for another forum ban me thinks...

hey you said it not me. That was not the only picture I've posted up. I've posted up pictures of Mike Tyson, Michael Jackson, myself. Maybe I am a pedobear Wink

i made an assumption. so you are saying that his pic is not what you where talking about? i would love for you to be honest on this one, not expecting much from a known rule breaker though. Wink

2012.Apr.15, 07:38 PM
(2012.Apr.15 07:36 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  i made an assumption. so you are saying that his pic is not what you where talking about? i would love for you to be honest on this one, not expecting much from a known rule breaker though. Wink

I could get banned 5 more times and still not catch up to you Wink

2012.Apr.15, 11:37 PM
(2012.Apr.15 07:38 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2012.Apr.15 07:36 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  i made an assumption. so you are saying that his pic is not what you where talking about? i would love for you to be honest on this one, not expecting much from a known rule breaker though. Wink

I could get banned 5 more times and still not catch up to you Wink

that is correct.

2012.Apr.16, 12:15 AM
You were lucky you werent fed jailed, and you cant live with your mail ban?

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2012.Apr.16, 12:30 AM
(2012.Apr.16 12:15 AM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  You were lucky you werent fed jailed, and you cant live with your mail ban?

Should have been for sure... still wonder that now.
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.16 12:31 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

2012.Apr.16, 03:23 PM
Inpace how many days of mail banu got left?