jail bust attempts
2007.Jul.07, 10:03 AM
jail bust attempts
6 players tried to bust me out of jail and they all failed.. why is this? lol. i was just in the jail for only 43 minutes and all those who tried to bust me out had equal or higher levels than me. hehe. i was made to wonder. hehe. thanks to those who tried by the way.
2007.Jul.07, 11:27 AM

this happens from time to time. bad luck is what I'm always told.
2007.Jul.07, 12:23 PM

Isn't the record like 27? Done recently until some weird guy named Ghostrider finally got him out. :wink:
2007.Jul.10, 05:51 AM

Something I have noticed from time to time (and I am only guessing that this is a possible reason why people get caught busting others out), Is 2 people are trying to bust 1 person out and they are doing it at the same time.

For eaxample the other day I was trying to bust rafal out and I got busted, so when it took me back to the jail page.I noticed that someone else had tried to bust him out and got caught too.We was both in jail for the same amount of time and from what we could tell, we both had tried to bust him out at the same time.

Than naturally you have yor luck factor too Smile
2007.Jul.10, 07:47 AM

seadog Wrote:Something I have noticed from time to time (and I am only guessing that this is a possible reason why people get caught busting others out), Is 2 people are trying to bust 1 person out and they are doing it at the same time.

For eaxample the other day I was trying to bust rafal out and I got busted, so when it took me back to the jail page.I noticed that someone else had tried to bust him out and got caught too.We was both in jail for the same amount of time and from what we could tell, we both had tried to bust him out at the same time.

Than naturally you have yor luck factor too Smile

I've actually noticed that myself.
2007.Jul.10, 09:05 PM

Probably one of the two was making too much noise and the second person was caught as well. LOL
2007.Jul.20, 12:42 PM

yeah me to
2007.Aug.08, 09:30 AM

10227 Netherese 4 41 Tried to bust out of jail.

I am still young at this game but i have busted out quite a few people with about 40% success but even i get caught and then try to bust myself out.....anyone on what could assist me in this 40+min jail term?????

Thanks,
=)
2007.Aug.08, 10:01 AM

Update: i have a few mins left, so don't bother wasting your time looking me up....thx anyways =)