Longest fight you've had
2008.Apr.13, 04:05 PM

Gornikel Wrote:
peteplacid Wrote:$1 465 000....silly verbal fight with x (no her name wasn't pat...no hosp. pls!)...and still counting......... Evil :roll: :oops: Jail ....fight now ripples into others lives...but they r makin all da dough!!!!!! dodgy lawers be warned, chuck is training hard, and won't be old and slow witted 4 eva....sharp tools = sharper mind :wink: lol

Someone needs to make a "Chuck language for dummies" thread.
better yet someone should use the same language we use.
2008.Apr.13, 04:12 PM

I have my own language...half the battle of being abbapino>>>> :wink: :?:
2008.Apr.13, 04:18 PM

Sorry peeps, i have ova dosed on caffiene again...i am not clear...i thought this thread was the longest fight we have had...my ex wife was mine!

BUT I FAIL TO SEE WHERE IT STATES THIS IS A LANGUAGE LESSON OR A SLEDGE MATCH IN ITS HUMBLE BEGININGS...We r at war...CYA Smile
2008.Apr.13, 05:14 PM

peteplacid Wrote:Sorry peeps, i have ova dosed on caffiene again...i am not clear...i thought this thread was the longest fight we have had...my ex wife was mine!

BUT I FAIL TO SEE WHERE IT STATES THIS IS A LANGUAGE LESSON OR A SLEDGE MATCH IN ITS HUMBLE BEGININGS...We r at war...CYA Smile

Not much to comment on except LMAO lol lol lol lol lol lol
2008.Apr.13, 05:23 PM

one of my old members used to always lose to a girl named powerpuffgirl I would look in the hospital and see him in there damn I used to give him shit for that lol
2008.Apr.13, 08:32 PM

94 and berserk was used, too bad I don't have the log anymore, it was last week. A nice stale anyway.