Poll: have you noticed any difference as of late?
yep
nope
gorgeous bacon
[Show Results]

recent fight logs
2012.Mar.13, 10:12 AM
RE: recent fight logs
he mad bro

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Mar.13, 02:50 PM
(2012.Mar.13 10:04 AM)thrillhouse Wrote:  
(2012.Mar.13 09:23 AM)gorgeousgeek Wrote:  I love the way that some people (ush) reply 2 every mail fuck u retard do u not have a life, everything u have ush is from donateing u sad bastard, ur just a big fat black yank that says it all
But it doesnt matter how tough u get ull always b spacebirds dirty little slag, so carry on doing as ur told bitch

Anyone have a gibberish to English translator?

Hey, maybe someone could make that a borg add on, for our more challenged players.

Challenge accepted.

(2012.Mar.13 09:23 AM)gibberish translator Wrote:  It tickles me that certain partakers of the service known as Awakened Lands (exempli gratia Ush) bother themselves with replying to everything sent their way! You are clearly mentally deficient - do you lack a normal social life as well? Everything that you can call your own, Ush, is from donations to this game, rather than time or effort, you poor deprived soul. Your posts paint you as a clearly obese person, of both African and Nothern American descent, and you take pleasure in voicing your opinion.

But, at the end of the day, good sir, it matters little if you advance your character in this game by means of statistical development, as you will forever remain a licentious lad (tn: I assume that Aftermath is too thick to realize that the Ush that is attacking him is, in fact, Spacebird himself), so please do continue to follow his ever order, woman-of-questionable-character!

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2012.Mar.13, 02:57 PM
lmao always love the translation +1

Wu tang
2012.Mar.13, 04:33 PM
okay, I was like what did I do?

lol

Carry on.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Mar.13, 04:47 PM
(2012.Mar.13 04:33 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  okay, I was like what did I do?

lol

Carry on.

keep talking, my dirty little slag.
2012.Mar.13, 04:50 PM
lol, that is too funny.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2012.Mar.13, 07:15 PM
acci needs a forum tag for this ability

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Mar.14, 01:34 PM
:::golf claps:::

The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg